LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
793 Posts
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Jan 10 2009, 06:45 PM~12664965
l LOOK IN THE FAQ  AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, OR MINIS TOPIC LISTING ALL THE FOR SALE ADS, OR USE MODELERS WANTED ADS, QUIT CLOGGING THE FORUM WITH NEEDLESS BULLSHIT....
HERE CLICK ME , I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!!!
HES JEST LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD PRICES OR A SHIT LOAD OF CLASSICS LIKE ME :roflmao: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
i just find it amazing that he can type a sig, get an avi up , and cant even figure out how to read topic titles, or even look around..... kids these days :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
793 Posts
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Jan 10 2009, 06:54 PM~12665036
i just find it amazing that he can type a sig, get an avi up , and cant even figure out how to read topic titles, or even look around..... kids these days  :uh:
HES NEW HES PROBLY CLUELSS LIKE I WAS :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,385 Posts
Originally posted by JMONEY@Jan 10 2009, 07:00 PM~12665076
HES NEW HES PROBLY CLUELSS LIKE I WAS  :cool:
It's okay to be clueless, I made the same mistakes when I was new here too, as I'm sure most of the members did.

The thing is, this kid has been told a few times already about searching. That's not clueless, that is ignorant. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
793 Posts
Originally posted by Pokey@Jan 10 2009, 08:39 PM~12665887
It's okay to be clueless, I made the same mistakes when I was new here too, as I'm sure most of the members did.

The thing is, this kid has been told a few times already about searching. That's not clueless, that is ignorant. ;)
:roflmao: :twak: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,893 Posts
Originally posted by spikekid999@Jan 10 2009, 08:11 PM~12666124
:angry:
:roflmao:
Since when do you fly the M.C.B.A. flag??? Congrats brother!! Couldn't have picked a better new member! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,584 Posts
Originally posted by Project59@Jan 10 2009, 11:13 PM~12666145
Since when do you fly the M.C.B.A. flag??? Congrats brother!! Couldn't have picked a better new member! :cool:
couple days now. thanks homie :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Jan 10 2009, 06:45 PM~12664965
l LOOK IN THE FAQ  AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, OR MINIS TOPIC LISTING ALL THE FOR SALE ADS, OR USE MODELERS WANTED ADS, QUIT CLOGGING THE FORUM WITH NEEDLESS BULLSHIT....
HERE CLICK ME , I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!!!
MY SON IS ELEVEN & JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE TO GET IN TO HES LEARNING BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT WHAT HES ASKING IS NEEDLESS BULLSHIT THEN JUST KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,385 Posts
Originally posted by J-CAT90744@Jan 10 2009, 09:45 PM~12666453
MY SON IS ELEVEN & JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE TO GET IN TO HES LEARNING BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT WHAT HES ASKING IS NEEDLESS BULLSHIT THEN JUST KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF
That's all fine and good, it's great to ask questions, it shows a willingness to learn.

The problem here is, like I said before, he has been told to ask questions in the FAQ, and/or try the search function. He ignores all of our advice, and clutters up this section with a bunch of wasted threads.

He is young, and new to the forum, so we will give him the benefit of the doubt, at least for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,463 Posts
Originally posted by J-CAT90744@Jan 10 2009, 09:45 PM~12666453
MY SON IS ELEVEN & JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE TO GET IN TO HES LEARNING BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT WHAT HES ASKING IS NEEDLESS BULLSHIT THEN JUST KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF

i know he is and i help him through pm's. cool lil homie.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top