LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

341 - 360 of 362 Posts

·
Bay Area freeway rider
9,930 Posts
Originally posted by HUEY HEFNER@Aug 20 2010, 12:44 PM~18363510
hes not going that route anymore with the caddy parrts etc and the new dash change of plans.... heard from mr fuentes himself...

:cool:
:cool: :cool:

·
I ROLL 13'S SUCKA
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by Silentdawg@Oct 16 2010, 10:34 AM~18826861

:angel:  :tears:
what happend???????!!!

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
STEP UP OR GET STEP ON
1,892 Posts
i know this topic been dead for awhile. aftering seeing some of the greastest cars and trucks and euros ever built it brought back some meomries today cars(radicals) are just too much for me glad to see some of these rides are still here and i seen alot of them been trashed or sold or getting redone. or even cut up to become radical. the lowrider game has changed. and im not too impress with it but hell what can i say it the future shit has to be proven to show that more can be done ..... any ways does anyone have pics of "blvd bomb" that was own by gerardo yanez from classic memories c.c??? that was one of my favorites bomb truck

·
Registered
165 Posts
I love these cars not so much malo orgullo pushing the limit but cars like heavy hitter cherry 64 don't care for sideshow but to each their own people laugh at us for having big motors and little rims and tires but no one will competly like every thing on one car it is the builders choice and Maybe the left certin thins or did certin things for a reason but my opinon I don't like cut up cars

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Loco 64 was right on time if it wasn't for it and others the lowrider world would no have changed I don't like the before its time reference if it wasn't built we would have missed a legend

·
Registered
12 Posts
WOW THIS IS A BEUTIFUL BOMB I KNOW IM REAL LATE ON THIS THREAD BUT BEING FROM SALINAS CALI. & A MEMBER OF THE SALINAS CRUSADERS I HAVE TO MENTION MY MENTOR & FREIND "S FIRST LOCO & FIRST LOW RIDER OF THE YEAR FROM SALINAS JESSIE OROSCO"S LOCO 46 L.O.Y. 1985.. AND ITS STILL OWNED & RUNNING TO THIS DAY SORRY FOR SUPER LATE RESPONCE I JUST JOINED THIS SIGHT...SALINAS CRUSADERS (Est) 1973..PICS 1985 VENTURA SHOW SPONSERD LOW RIDER MAGAZINE/MILLER HIGH LIFE.... 11223340_427749987413400_6202344544338988758_o.jpg IMG_4509.jpg

341 - 360 of 362 Posts