LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the lowrider on GTA. Sometimes I just go on there to hit the switches. To me it looks real close to a 60 impala. Man I can't wait to lowrider for PS2 comes out

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
me neither..i want that shit bad...gta lowrider is tight...it can hit like a 4 inch 3 wheel if u get it right...and u chipp on it too..

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by trikeboy666@Aug 9 2003, 07:50 PM
me neither..i want that shit bad...gta lowrider is tight...it can hit like a 4 inch 3 wheel if u get it right...and u chipp on it too..
i have been trying to cut a three but that shit rolls over i guess i am going to fast

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 9 2003, 07:33 PM
wtf is with all the off topic stuff in here lately?
well it has to do with lowriders i dont see anything ''offtopic'' about it dawg.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Originally posted by low4ever@Aug 9 2003, 08:38 PM
I can't wait to lowrider for PS2 comes out
is there a date for it to come out for ps2?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044+Aug 9 2003, 09:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scla90044 @ Aug 9 2003, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 9 2003, 07:33 PM
well it has to do with lowriders i dont see anything ''offtopic'' about it dawg.[/b][/quote]
yeah, i know it has to do with lowriders.
but this is the bikes & models section of the site.
there is an off topic area on this site for off topic subjects such as this.
and this isnt the only one that i was reffering to... there have been several of off topics in here just the past week.

just trying to keep things running smoothly over here for everyone.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98+Aug 9 2003, 10:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (droppen98 @ Aug 9 2003, 10:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--low4ever@Aug 9 2003, 08:38 PM
I can't wait to lowrider for PS2 comes out
is there a date for it to come out for ps2?[/b][/quote]
10/29/03!!!! i got ma shit reserved already. same day it comes out im gettin the fuk out of skool just to pik it up and play that shit . :cool:

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
chip?... i get that impala on vice city to back bumper high az fuk... str8 hoping and gas hopping.... i flip that shit sidewayz "dancing" it and hit a standing 3... and a turning 3....lol i got bored of it already tho....

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 10 2003, 01:08 AM
chip?... i get that impala on vice city to back bumper high az fuk... str8 hoping and gas hopping.... i flip that shit sidewayz "dancing" it and hit a standing 3... and a turning 3....lol i got bored of it already tho....
how do u get it to hit back bumper

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 9 2003, 08:33 PM
Sorry about that homie, didn't mean to get under anybody's skin. I was playing the game and I just wondered if anyone in this forum has been doing the same thing that I have. Sometimes I just want to here from people in this forum. This is one forum where it seems that everyone gets along. My bad though I see where you coming from

·
Registered
167 Posts
yea i have that game, i think the lowrider is phat, but i can only play with it for about 10min. then get bored.

to chip the rear bumper just use the left analog stick and push it up and down real fast and it with start to spark and hit.

too bad you cant do it while moving though :(

o well its cool and i cant wait for lowrider to come out, thats gonna be the best game.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
wiat a minut there a lowrider on vice city. wtf does it look like and when im in it how do i hit the switches.and i how di i get the tha car

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Aug 10 2003, 12:24 PM
wiat a minut there a lowrider on vice city. wtf does it look like and when im in it how do i hit the switches.and i how di i get the tha car
Go to little havana there should be on there. use R3 and L3

·
Registered
167 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts