LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE HELP FAM SHIIIT!
IM STUCK AND NEED A SHOP MY LOWLOW IS SITTING TO LOW WITH DEAD BATTERYS AND 2 FLAT TIRES!

I've just recently bought the work of another man, Caprice Classic I'm looking to Redo the set-up... Any suggestions? Any good Shops South of Seattle im located in Tacoma. I'm going to need the whole thing done.. Hydro's .... Paint ... Tires... New Battery's
Everythings already hooked up and set-up i just need new Pumps,Dumps,Solenoids,Battery's..

·
Registered
873 Posts
I think theres some in yakima wash.,iv seen some youtube postings on the lowlow scence there at yaki,you mite be lucky there , I think its a lil bigger low activety there,.....shops probly too?,......

·
The Garbageman
2,587 Posts
Yakima is hella far from olympia. I just do all my own work or find one of my neighbors to do welding

·
Registered
489 Posts
and they housed a bunch of my parts and probly resold em. im still going thrue my setup trying to get all the cheap sh!t they installed out and redone by time im done i will have a new setup and be 10.000 in the hole i could go on and on about how bad they are but according to them im the only person in the history of there store to have a problem with my setup

·
Registered
489 Posts
thats why i think people need to recognize how hard it is for use to get on they leval to be a lowrider for wa, sh1t no shops all the crooks everything they got just takes them a 15min drive. shit for me the closest part is 4hrs away and after that drive its been taxed 3 times cost us tripple what they pay and all the damn rain in less you got a garage you just gonna have to wait tell june and work very fast to get ready for summer backyard builds no an option

1 - 20 of 41 Posts