LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
thats why i think people need to recognize how hard it is for use to get on they leval to be a lowrider for wa, sh1t no shops all the crooks everything they got just takes them a 15min drive. shit for me the closest part is 4hrs away and after that drive its been taxed 3 times cost us tripple what they pay and all the damn rain in less you got a garage you just gonna have to wait tell june and work very fast to get ready for summer backyard builds no an option
Man that would make me very angry . U kno any other shops ? I heard its one in kent ?

·
The Garbageman
2,587 Posts
I use the industrial hydro shops for fittings, hoses etc. they way cheaper then lowrider shops. Just google for them

·
Super Smasher
3,948 Posts
Are you sure you really have brass fittings ? Use a magnet on them if it sticks they are not brass, a lot of fittings used to have a finish on them that has that color but they are steel.

·
LOW LOWS 4 LIFE
32 Posts
There was a shop in Kent OG UNlimited LLC 2505 S 252nd St Kent, WA 98032
(206) 824-6569 not sure if they are still around or not.

·
Registered
489 Posts
PLEASE HELP FAM SHIIIT!
IM STUCK AND NEED A SHOP MY LOWLOW IS SITTING TO LOW WITH DEAD BATTERYS AND 2 FLAT TIRES!

I've just recently bought the work of another man, Caprice Classic I'm looking to Redo the set-up... Any suggestions? Any good Shops South of Seattle im located in Tacoma. I'm going to need the whole thing done.. Hydro's .... Paint ... Tires... New Battery's
Everythings already hooked up and set-up i just need new Pumps,Dumps,Solenoids,Battery's..
Wtf why not charge the battery's lol. hit up switchman inc

21 - 40 of 41 Posts