LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today Sunday the 14th one week after the Lowrider Super Show in Las Vegas, looking back it was really a great show but what a mission!!! We live in Palm Springs CA, its only about 3 1/2 to 4 hours away from Vegas but if you travel that far you want to stay a while. We got up at 5am and headed for Vegas after a few stops we rolled in about 11am, didn't know the parking lot would be full already so we got to park abut 2 miles away, no big deal it was all down hill! So we get in cover the show "it was a really good show" it took us about 3 hours to shoot everything and fight the 10 million people that were there, We wanted to stay for the concert but I was burning up and I knew we had a long ass drive home!! So we walked the now 2 mile hike uphill back to the car and took off!!...What a mission!!! Oh ya we stopped at the Palms for a bite to eat....wasn't to impressed with that place, with all the hype it has!!. Anyways I posted the pictures from the show on our site http://FlawlessVIP.com its under events, also all the fans we met at the show they are under represent! The site still isn't fully functional but im sure you will get the idea! Oh ya if you have your own website you would like to post and get some extra advertising click on our topsites!! Get Recognized!!! Enjoy

Peace out..

Flawless Staff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts