LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to know this one website were you could get all those crazy tees from, i hopp lowriders,and all those other ones, anyone know it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,478 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw its them other ones, like the ones that have the burger king font and logo but it says bumper king instead, and the i hop, but in the bottom it says lowriders :dunno: you know what im talmbout?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,431 Posts
You're talking about Rhyders Street Wear...check the top stickied post....hes a forum sponser


Here you go

Just checked it out, don't see any lowrider tees on there anymore :uh:
 

·
Goin Up Zzt Zzt !!!
Joined
·
5,720 Posts
Go to www.zazzle.com and type Lowrider in the search box. You'll get what your looking for. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still looking for this shirt :biggrin: got a pic of it now though, anybody know where i can get one let me know :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Originally posted by 96BIG_BODY@Oct 18 2009, 03:34 AM~15391533
still looking for this shirt :biggrin: got a pic of it now though, anybody know where i can get one let me know  :cool:

probaly at his shop thats v max look it up under ultimate hydraulics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by OC714Santanero@Oct 18 2009, 05:36 PM~15394288
probaly at his shop thats v max look it up under ultimate hydraulics
u know if they got a topic on here? tried looking for it but couldnt find one
 

·
FIRST CLASS C.C.
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Originally posted by 96BIG_BODY@Dec 9 2008, 01:28 PM~12379195
naw its them other ones, like the ones that have the burger king font and logo but it says bumper king instead, and the i hop, but in the bottom it says lowriders :dunno: you know what im talmbout?
I've seen them on ebay...but they're crackin heads :angry:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top