LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my opinion is to make a new lowrider game with a bit of every car culture, a bike level for the bicycles, club story for carrer mode, single player, multi player and put some of the hall of famers in there with a charicters detail about said charicter,more realistic detailed name brand stuff,not somthing they never heard of like nominero wheels. its not the real deal. put supremes and daytons in it dub doinks,lexini imports,hot rodder wheels andrat rodder wheels. a bit of every thing. so the auto cultures may clash but its not like they havent already done it.so i say give it a go. :cool:

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoed like to see a doink video game.?

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by chaos91@Feb 3 2010, 03:19 PM~16501369
my opinion is to make a new lowrider game with a bit of every car culture,  a bike level for the bicycles, club story for carrer mode, single player, multi player and put some of the hall of famers in there with a charicters detail about said charicter,more realistic detailed name brand stuff,not somthing they never heard of like nominero wheels. its not the real deal. put supremes and daytons in it dub doinks,lexini imports,hot rodder wheels andrat rodder wheels. a bit of every thing.  so the auto cultures may clash but its not like they havent already done it.so i say give it a go. :cool:
Midnight Club LA ;)

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Originally posted by Esoteric@Feb 5 2010, 06:44 PM~16525929
cant have your cake and eat it.
X2
Midnight club LA best thing out right now

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by mazdawg78+Feb 6 2010, 08:34 PM~16535305-->
lowrider has a game for the ps2
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-lowlow94
@Feb 6 2010, 09:33 PM~16535841
NAW REALLY?? JP IT WAS OK I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT ALL THE TIME :biggrin:
lol i have the game . its a good game. but id just like to see what they can do now that they have more high tech soft wear. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by chaos91@Feb 6 2010, 09:38 PM~16535895
lol i have the game . its a good game. but id just like to see what they can do now that they have more high tech soft wear. :biggrin:
youd have to find a publisher that would give a rats about a lowrider game. GTA5 is gonna be your only bet in ever seeing a lowrider in a game again

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by Esoteric@Feb 6 2010, 09:47 PM~16535975
youd have to find a publisher that would give a rats about a lowrider game. GTA5 is gonna be your only bet in ever seeing a lowrider in a game again
MAYBE, THEY WENT FROM LOWRIDERS IN SAN ANDREAS, TO NONE AND NO CUSTOMIZING AT ALL IN IV, I DONT THINK THEY WILL

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by lowlow94@Feb 6 2010, 10:09 PM~16536188
MAYBE, THEY WENT FROM LOWRIDERS IN SAN ANDREAS, TO NONE AND NO CUSTOMIZING AT ALL IN IV, I DONT THINK THEY WILL
there was a lowrider in IV just wasnt what you people call "traditional"

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by Esoteric@Feb 7 2010, 12:34 AM~16537447
there was a lowrider in IV just wasnt what you people call "traditional"
THE VOODOO, BUCCANEER, AND I THINK THATS IT, BUT I MEAN THATS COOL AND ALL, BUT I WANT GAS HOP THEM :biggrin:

·
prez
12 Posts
Def. Im always looking up new info on a better quality lowrider game since the first one. It had a good choice of cars to start with but hey, it was our only game so I agree now we def need something with graphic qualities such as in midnight club. But I wud def Like to see: more detailed wire wheels, more real hydros, customizable trunk display, and a cockpit view where you can actually see the player hit the switches would be fuckin awesome.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts