Registered
8,801 Posts
nice ride who'd u buy that off lol :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aww come on guys giv eme sum hope im takin the back wheel of i got a lowrider wheel(72 spoke) an lowrider white wall tyre i have takin the front guard of an im geting new handle bars oi got a chopper push bike thtim slowly doing i would post it but i cant the file to big so most parts im just geting of tht but im going to rub it back more an with my dad doing car shows i can get any colour i want so im going to go to this place called house of colour an find out wht colour will look good on it just give me sum idea's im only 15 so i need sumthing to work on

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok well tell me wht u think i should put on it i realli want to put mi chopper on this i think it looks heapz sick

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeh well im only just getting in to it i have had my chopper for about 2 years an did not touch it then a mate said he woudl sell me this for 50 bucks so i was lik yeh it gives me sumthing to start on i lik it but yeh with the shows theres nuthin heaps of car shows but nuthinto do with bikes because i travel around aus going to car shows with me dad an u neva see anythere

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey guys if u have choppers can u send me sum pics of them idea's for me chopper an yeh if u have a good idea for me lowrider then yeh show or tell plz thanks guys

1 - 20 of 67 Posts