LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i started a topic on their forums, now we need people to go in there and give some feedback, tell them that you watched it, tell them that you liked it, tell them you wanna see more, lets try and get a series going....it take less than a min ute to register then you can post a reply...come on people, maybe if they see that people are watching it and are really liking what they see, maybe this can turn into a series of some sort...I heard a few people talking about it but didnt see where anyone had actually started a topic...so I did... now we need others to get in there and just post some feedback....If there was something you didnt like, tell them that too....

hers the link to the topic, its real easy, theres alittle button up top where you click to reply, then you can register, they dont ask for shit....just your name password and state or something, its real quick..There have been alot of people talking about "we should have a show", and "lowriding needs some positive light shed on it" and "lowriding isnt about gang bangin"....well come on....where are you guys now, get in there and post..... :cool:

http://boards.historychannel.com/thread.js...eadID=600009188

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt see any threads to give them feedback, i seem plenty of threads tlaking about the show but none tell you to get in there and leave some feedback....

also this wasnt my idea, i think Hernan was the one who got in the other topic and brought it up....but no body did anything..

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cmon we need more people

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man what the fuck 111 views and only 2 replies....wehre the hell are all the real riders out there....especially you guys always talking about i wish they would do this and i wish they would do that....

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Coast One@Aug 11 2005, 04:12 PM~3594925
the show before the lowrider one was interesting. WD-40 :biggrin:
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
There!! I just posted some feedback on their website asking for more and thanking them for a fair job on the show :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by FoolishinVegas@Aug 12 2005, 12:02 AM~3599045
There!! I just posted some feedback on their website asking for more and thanking them for a fair job on the show  :thumbsup:  ;)
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts