LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44858 Posts

·
Streetryder
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatup Va the other Va topics were removed...ima man up and take part of the blame but this is a new one right here..lets try to keep it clean!:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Ya I`m with that....

need to get the 07 off right.....

·
Streetryder
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Ox-Roxs@Jan 8 2007, 07:07 PM~6936963
Ya  I`m with that....
Whatup dawg..billy said whatup with the tools he trying to install the cylinders!

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Originally posted by low priorityz@Jan 8 2007, 08:10 PM~6936982
Whatup dawg..billy said whatup with the tools he trying to install the cylinders!

Ya I know Trucks ftk up right now.... I`m give them to his helpper tommorow to take to work... try to get a new diff for the truck...

·
PINCHE GABACHO
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by 64_EC_STYLE@Jan 8 2007, 11:23 PM~6938203
dayum thats y i couldn't find it!!!

well i got anothat modified suspension ticket tonight :uh:  :uh:

BETTER THAN WRECKLESS ;)
HOW MUCH WAS THE LAST ONE?

·
PINCHE GABACHO
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by low priorityz@Jan 8 2007, 09:05 PM~6936944
Whatup Va the other Va topics were removed...ima man up and take part of the blame but this is a new one right here..lets try to keep it clean!:biggrin:

:thumbsup:

·
Streetryder
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 64_EC_STYLE@Jan 8 2007, 09:23 PM~6938203

What did he catch you hittin switches?

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
Originally posted by low priorityz@Jan 9 2007, 12:47 AM~6939562
What did he catch you hittin switches?

nope i was at a decent ride height, and they sat across the street from the gas station i was at until i left and 2 cops pulled me

i'm going to court in this one

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
Originally posted by milkbone@Jan 8 2007, 11:42 PM~6939007
BETTER THAN WRECKLESS ;)
HOW MUCH WAS THE LAST ONE?

its better than wreckless but i dont appreciate being stereotyped because they even had the nerve to ask me could they search my car for drugs :uh:

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Originally posted by low priorityz@Jan 8 2007, 08:05 PM~6936944
WTF happened to the other threads? :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Originally posted by g-body@Jan 9 2007, 02:06 AM~6940125
WTF happened to the other threads? :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
thats what im wondering

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
whats up va

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by Ox-Roxs+Jan 8 2007, 05:07 PM~6936963-->
Ya  I`m with that....
[/b]
;)
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2007, 07:23 PM~6938203

:0 :0
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2007, 08:46 PM~6939038
:thumbsup:
:biggrin:
<!--QuoteBegin-lor1der
@Jan 9 2007, 04:27 AM~6940838
whats up va
:cheesy: :cheesy:

what's cracken J, DARIUS, WAYNE, G-BODY, AND JASON

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
hey .. :biggrin: My wifes Famly all live up there.. VAB!!! Free room and board every trip. I will have to get up with you guys when I come up ther next time.. I use to get harased all the time for tunes. I wonder how much a switch hitting fine is.. :biggrin:

My uncle-inlaw also plays at the local bars at the stip. we get drinks and dance all night.. So if you see a big black guy dancing with a whole bunch of white peaple thats me probly... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Jan 9 2007, 09:18 AM~6942158
hey .. :biggrin:  My wifes Famly all live up there.. VAB!!! Free room and board every trip. I will have to get up with you guys when I come up ther next time.. I use to get harased all the time for tunes. I wonder how much a switch hitting fine is.. :biggrin:
My uncle-inlaw also plays at the local bars at the stip. we get drinks and dance all night..  So if you see a big black guy dancing with a whole bunch of white peaple thats me probly... :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:0 :0 :0

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Jan 9 2007, 12:18 PM~6942158
hey .. :biggrin:  My wifes Famly all live up there.. VAB!!! Free room and board every trip. I will have to get up with you guys when I come up ther next time.. I use to get harased all the time for tunes. I wonder how much a switch hitting fine is.. :biggrin:
My uncle-inlaw also plays at the local bars at the stip. we get drinks and dance all night..  So if you see a big black guy dancing with a whole bunch of white peaple thats me probly... :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
if you get caught hittin switches or get pull because of switches they will give you a alterd sup. ticket plus take your license plates and make you get a dmv inspector to inspect your vehilce to make sure you dont have juice on your ride. hampton is cool sometimes we will get pulled over and the cops ask us to hop it for them then let us off with a warning

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Originally posted by lor1der@Jan 9 2007, 04:29 PM~6944269
if you get caught hittin switches or get pull because of switches they will give you a alterd sup. ticket plus take your license plates and make you get a dmv inspector to inspect your vehilce to make sure you dont have juice on your ride. hampton is cool sometimes we will get pulled over and the cops ask us to hop it for them then let us off with a warning

V.A. COPS :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
Originally posted by lor1der@Jan 9 2007, 01:29 PM~6944269
:0 :0

1 - 20 of 44858 Posts