LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
:scrutinize:

im thinking ive seen this topic many times before ;)

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Aug 9 2005, 11:08 AM~3570474
just a car, nothing else
yes and some love them a bit too much. im a neglective father

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
always the search option up in the top right. bringing topics back from the dead or reading things people have said on those past topics might get the gears turning on the subject

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Aug 9 2005, 11:11 AM~3570493
yes and some love them a bit too much. im a neglective father
HAHAHHAHAHA....man ive been called that before...actually even before my son was born i was "neglective" the last term of my wifes pregnancy was spent in the garage building my rivi...taking breaks to run in and say are you ok? need anything? thirsty? any contractions? nope ok and i was running back out to my rivi...
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
oh i get the "you love your cars more then me" or "STUPID CARS" comments. well the cars can get temperamental but they dont talk back. also if cars were so stupid, how do they get so much attention and money out your wallet? damn cars sound like kids, that or a gold digger

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Aug 9 2005, 12:36 PM~3570653
oh i get the "you love your cars more then me" or "STUPID CARS" comments. well the cars can get temperamental but they dont talk back. also if cars were so stupid,  how do they get so much attention and money out your wallet? damn cars sound like kids, that or a gold digger

Women come, Women go, my car is always with me.

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 9 2005, 04:07 PM~3571952
Ithough it was always at the shop..... :dunno:
exactly, I live there. I have a bed in the corner, and a pillow full of paint dust. Kinda looks like a shelter though because there are other dudes who live there also who have cars.

When we get bored we open paint and sniff it

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Aug 9 2005, 03:19 PM~3572043
exactly, I live there. I have a bed in the corner, and a pillow full of paint dust. Kinda looks like a shelter though because there are other dudes who live there also who have cars.

When we get bored we play bend and sniff
:0

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Aug 9 2005, 03:24 PM~3572078
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

you got me on that one :uh:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
For the whole pakage, the lifestyle, the culture, the famliy, the kids and friends. The shows, the cruise, the park and the trip to the Stater Bros. for some milk. :puffin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts