LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

just got some new pics.
Here's my girlfriends bike called "Warm Up" (the yellow one) and my bike "Eazy Orange" (guess what ;) ) on display at a local car show.

Enjoy.

Last edited by asco1 at Aug 27 2003, 01:21 PM

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
tight, and I like the pinstriping on your hina's bike. Hey how come your tires on your bike look burned in the middle?? They lookin tight doe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by foey@Aug 27 2003, 01:46 PM
tight, and I like the pinstriping on your hina's bike. Hey how come your tires on your bike look burned in the middle?? They lookin tight doe :thumbsup:
look burned? ..... naw - they came like that ... they're called "Hookworm" and are made by "MAXXIS" ...

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
nice bikes

·
Registered
747 Posts

Mine

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I LIKE THE DIFFERENT STYLES. I AM ESPECIALLY FEELING THE BODY OF YOUR G/F'S BIKE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE BRUSHWORK IS OFF THE HOOK.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
ASCO is the man on here with that hand paint man! His bikes are coming out tight to man, Lowstylez putting down from EU to US man thats crazy man ASCO its an honor to hook up with you and your club from the US we going to show the real Lowrider Bicycle style man, just to bring out the style from EU man! Look out for my 12inch Lil Tiger my bro is building its going to be wild as hell!! :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts