LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I THINK ITS SOME BITCH SHIT TO JUMP FROM CAR CLUB TO CAR CLUB. BUT THATS JUST ME. :cool:

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
how long have you been in your current club? some times there are situations that are beyond your control that make people leave the club they love so much and move on... ;)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THATS DIFFERENT, IM TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CHANGE CLUBS JUST TO DO IT. ONE YEAR THERE IN ONE CLUB THEN NEXT YEAR THERE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Spanky@Aug 12 2005, 02:04 AM~3599825
how long have you been in your current club? some times there are situations that are beyond your control that make people leave the club they love so much and move on... ;)
DAMN SORRY DOGG, I MUST HAVE HIT A SENSITIVE SPOT :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by birdyluv101@Aug 12 2005, 03:09 AM~3600206
DAMN SORRY DOGG, I MUST HAVE HIT A SENSITIVE SPOT :biggrin:
;) :biggrin: I didn't even read who posted this thread.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Spanky@Aug 12 2005, 02:19 AM~3601045
;)  :biggrin: I didn't even read who posted this thread.. :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:thumbsup:

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
Shoot I know of people that are up my way that have done it 2-3 times in one year it is punk shit to me .........just .02 though!

Out here we call em

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I agree club hopping is wack but like it was said earlyer somtime things happen I was part of a club which I founded for 7 years but chose to leave when I was stabbed in the back by other members and the rest of the club didn't want to back me up on removing the problem members, so I left. I waited a little while before joining another club and have never been happier.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by birdyluv101@Aug 12 2005, 12:32 AM~3599517
I THINK ITS SOME BITCH SHIT TO JUMP FROM CAR CLUB TO CAR CLUB. BUT THATS JUST ME. :cool:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 13 2005, 11:29 AM~3610055
what about when you are real with your people but your people arent real with u, who is the fraud then??

i been there and its sux, i was part of a club when i first joined everybody seemed kew but as time went on, i found out who was real. it became a huge soap oprea, i was the only one goin to shows and came to the point i was the only one who had a car show worthy. i tried to make a change for the club becoming prez cuz the club just wasn't goin anywhere but its like they wanted to stay in that same rut, cuz only a few couple real ones came to meetings and rumors kept being told and now all the old members with the old prez are ''taking it back'' so im like fuck it no point in gettin into a pissing contest about a name i dont believe in, later on i found out a few stabbed me in the back and i didn't even know, i can really relate to this topic, but its history im gettin my own :cool:

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 13 2005, 12:29 PM~3610055
what about when you are real with your people but your people arent real with u, who is the fraud then??
it's all about perception..some people can't realize who's being real because they're so worried about going with what the crowd is doing as opposed to opening their eyes and seeing what the truth is...

·
Registered
47,193 Posts
Originally posted by Spanky@Aug 13 2005, 12:53 PM~3610522
it's all about perception..some people can't realize who's being real because they're so worried about going with what the crowd is doing as opposed to opening their eyes and seeing what the truth is...
:cool:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Spanky@Aug 13 2005, 01:53 PM~3610522
DAMN SPANK ,YOUR DEEP :ugh:

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by Spanky@Aug 13 2005, 01:53 PM~3610522
That's why we keep ours so small, less problems. Were more family than club members. Any of us will help another member. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by yetti@Aug 14 2005, 09:18 PM~3620294
That's why we keep ours so small, less problems.  Were more family than club members.  Any of us will help another member. :biggrin:

The only way to be :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
werd, they talk about "the big "M"", and "the big "I"" and yell out "UCE"" at the awards ceremony (which i totally respect......) but for me its all about "THE LITTLE "w"!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts