LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up Tex hows everything going u going to be ready for next weekend it looks like its going to be close for us to get these other 2 bike out in time its kinda a last minute thang

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
WE ARE PUTTING THE BIKE COMPLETELY TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND. IT WILL LEAVE SOME LAST MINUTE CHROME AND NICKEL PLATING TO BE DONE. YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES, IF IT AIN'T LAST MINUTE IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT!!

HEY WHAT IS THE WORD THAT SOMEONE IS GOING TO TRY TO PROTEST THE BIKE IN EITHER SAN ANTONIO OR VEGAS???? I HOPE THEY ARE READY TO LOSE THEIR MONEY. PETEY WAS TELLING ME SOMETHING ABOUT IT, KNOW ANYTHING??

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
ANYONE FROM HERE GOING TO SAN ANTONIO?? IT IS THE LAST STOP BEFORE VEGAS. ACTUALLY THERE IS NOPI THE WEEK AFTER. WHO IS SHOWING UP IN SAN ANTO??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i havent heard anything about somebody protesting the bike but im sure someone will. i know ur dad is making sure all the parts clear and that the bike will be rideable. plus u know there is sum people out there that will do what ever to win

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey tex i heard a rumor that rollerz only is taking the title this year. i wonder what kinda trikes does Prophecy have left up their sleeve. i also heard from the same source that hell raiser will be in S. A. i dont really know how good is his info. so dont take my word for it

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by SinCity702+Sep 6 2003, 10:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SinCity702 @ Sep 6 2003, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--funkrebels@Sep 6 2003, 09:35 PM
i dont like cars to much..
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :uh: :machinegun:[/b][/quote]
did i say something wrong?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by M.O.D.'03@Sep 6 2003, 10:25 PM
hey tex i heard a rumor that rollerz only is taking the title this year. i wonder what kinda trikes does Prophecy have left up their sleeve. i also heard from the same source that hell raiser will be in S. A. i dont really know how good is his info. so dont take my word for it
YEAH I HEARD PROPHECY IS PLANNING ON TAKING THE TITLE THIS YEAR. AFTER TAKING 2ND TWO YEARS IN A ROW I GUESS HE FEELS HE IS READY FOR THAT NEXT STEP. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

AS FOR HELLRAISER, I HEARD HE WAS TRYING TO BEAT US IN SAN ANTONIO, BUT I THINK HE WAS TRYING TO BEAT THE OLD FRAME. IF IT IS TRUE, HE HAS A BIG SURPRISE COMING. I DON'T THINK SPINNING RIMS WILL BE ENOUGH TO BEAT US......WHAT DO YOU THINK?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spinning rims....hummm let me think about it. nope it wont be enough . by the way what day are u going to be leaving to S.A.?

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex+Sep 7 2003, 09:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigTex @ Sep 7 2003, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--M.O.D.'03@Sep 6 2003, 10:25 PM
hey tex i heard a rumor that rollerz only is taking the title this year. i wonder what kinda trikes does Prophecy have left up their sleeve. i also heard from the same source  that hell raiser will be in S. A. i dont really know how good is his info. so dont take my word for it
YEAH I HEARD PROPHECY IS PLANNING ON TAKING THE TITLE THIS YEAR. AFTER TAKING 2ND TWO YEARS IN A ROW I GUESS HE FEELS HE IS READY FOR THAT NEXT STEP. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

AS FOR HELLRAISER, I HEARD HE WAS TRYING TO BEAT US IN SAN ANTONIO, BUT I THINK HE WAS TRYING TO BEAT THE OLD FRAME. IF IT IS TRUE, HE HAS A BIG SURPRISE COMING. I DON'T THINK SPINNING RIMS WILL BE ENOUGH TO BEAT US......WHAT DO YOU THINK?[/b][/quote]
YO BIGTEX Good Luck man! I know you will kick ass! Send some pics man of your bike and the show! :cool:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by M.O.D.'03@Sep 8 2003, 07:56 AM
spinning rims....hummm let me think about it. nope it wont be enough . by the way what day are u going to be leaving to S.A.?
WE WILL BE LEAVING FRIDAY. ARE YA FOLLOWING OR WHAT?

·
Registered
731 Posts
My son and I, were planning on going, but other stuff came up, so not able to go...:tears: :tears:

Good Luck in San Anto! ! ! ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
say tex whats up with the plaques for this show give us a call in the mourning

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey tex if u can try to see if they let u hold sum spaces next 2 u to set up. inkcrimes got his frame painted jus a lil while ago and mine will be done 2marrow show we will be ready to bust out in s.a

·
Registered
115 Posts
fuk man i saw my schedule today and i have to work that day......wak.. :angry: :tears:

Last edited by funkrebels at Sep 9 2003, 12:02 AM

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey big tex and mod are yall gonna take fliks?i hope so....take some good whole bike fliks of the competition and yall new bikes..............please ;) :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts