LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first year puttin my bikes in... are u alowed to use the bike hydros durin the show or does it aply to cars only. and is there security guards watchin over nite if u go up sat?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
there is security all night. i dont think they would trip too hard off of hittin switches on a bike, but then again i dont know.

·
Registered
525 Posts
sometimes they are picky about wut u do, sometimes they aint. I think it kind of depends on their mood. But I always see trikes doing hydros.

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
They dont care about it. As long as your not going crazy with that shit. You can leave your shit there and no one fucks with it. If I were you I would disconnect the hydros on saturday and just hookeverything up on sunday. Dont forget to say whats up. We will be there on saturday. :cool:

·
PRESIDENTE
571 Posts
HERE'S SOME ADVICE FOR ANYONE SHOWING A BIKE AT A LRM SHOW. IF YOU GET IN THE GATE BY 2PM YOU WILL BE JUDGED THAT NIGHT. EVEN MORE SO IF YOU ARE SHOWING INDOORS. AND IF THIS IS THE CASE, ALWAYS HAVE EVERYTHING HOOKED UP (HYDROS, SYSTEM, LIGHTS ETC....) AND YOUR DISPLAY READY TO GO. WHY?????.... IF THEIR HAPPENS TO BE 40-50 BIKES THAT SHOWED UP ON SATURDAY BUT ONLY 15 HAVE THEIR ENTRY CARDS UP AND THEY DON'T COVER UP THEIR BIKE, THAT'S ALL THAT CAN BE JUDGED. THEN ANOTHER 50+ BIKES SHOW UP ON SATURDAY NOW THERE ARE OVER 70 BIKES THAT NEED TO BE JUDGE, SCORES TALLIED, BEST OFs' NEED TO BE DECIDED AND DOCUMENTED, AS WELL AS BEST OF SHOWS HAVE TO BE DOCUMENTED AND SWEEPSTAKES AWARDS HAVE TO BE WRITTEN UP, ALL IN A MATTER OF BETWEEN 5.5 TO 6.5 HRS.
AS TO AS FAR AS HITTING THE SWITCH THE ONLY TIME ANYONE SHOULD WORRY IS IF YOUR INDOORS AND ATTRACTING TO MUCH ATTENTION AND FORM A LARGE CROWD AROUND YOU. THEN EITHER THE FACILITY MANAGEMENT OR THE BIG DOGS FROM LRM WILL SAY SOMETHING. ALL INDOOR FACILITIES DO NOT ALLOW ANY TYPE OF BATTERIES TO BE HOOKED UP DUE TO FIRE CODES (BATTERY CAN BLOW UP, A PART CAN FLY AND HIT A PERSON OR CHILD).
SECURITY IS USUALLY THE CITY POLICE THAT STAY OVERNIGHT AT THE FACILITIE.

HOPE THIS HELPS OUT ANYONE.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont think im take home any wins lol my display is goin be just some mirrors some tanbark around the mirrors some of my model cars n maybe a chain with post going around the bikes i need some material to covers the post i need the swirl velvor like whats on bike seats no luck findin any

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Originally posted by low83cutty@Aug 6 2005, 09:36 PM~3554906
i dont think im take home any wins lol my display is goin be just some mirrors some tanbark around the mirrors some of my model cars n maybe a chain with post going around the bikes i need some material to covers the post i need the swirl velvor like whats on bike seats no luck findin any
SAN JOSE FLEEEEEEEEEEE MARKET!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Originally posted by low83cutty@Aug 6 2005, 09:43 PM~3554947
ey what guys got it? i member seein him but cant find him n e more what row is he in ??
TRY THE GUY'S THAT DO THE CUSTOM DASH COVERS AND SEAT COVERS, THERE ALL OVER THE PLACE DOWN THERE!!!!! OH AND PICK ME UP A CHURRO ON YOUR WAY OUT!!! :roflmao:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts