LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you think gas prices will affect the remainder of the tour dates and the super show this year and next year??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,042 Posts
some one said they where going to use the arena for the pepole coming from the storm dont konw how true that is
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
They won't affect the shows. Lowriders are gang members and drug dealers, so the show will go in :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Sep 1 2005, 03:31 PM~3735145
They won't affect the shows. Lowriders are gang members and drug dealers, so the show will go in :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Og.Member
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Originally posted by Bonecrusher@Sep 1 2005, 05:05 PM~3734914
Is the San Antonio Super  Show still happening?  Anybody in Texas know? :uh:
DA SHOW MUST GO ON :biggrin:

ITS STILL GOING ON NO CANCELLATIONS AS OF YET :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,379 Posts
Show @ the alamo dome is still going on .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
54,754 Posts
:0 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Og.Member
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Originally posted by 1usamotorsports.com@Sep 2 2005, 01:40 PM~3740431
Show @ the alamo dome is still going on .
ive been saying that since last night :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,332 Posts
I'm a die hard lowrider fan, but i think the best thing for San Antonio to do is postpone the LRM show and help the refugees. There more important than a show.
 

·
Og.Member
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Originally posted by Death Dealer@Sep 2 2005, 03:00 PM~3740831
I'm a die hard lowrider fan, but i think the best thing for San Antonio to do is postpone the LRM show and help the refugees. There more important than a show.
SAN ANTO IS HELPING OUT THERE IS 2 BIG BUILDINGS ASIDE FROM THE ALAMODOME THAT CAN HOUSE A BUNCH OF EVACUEES
#1 KELLY A.F.B
#2 FREEMAN COLISEUM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,332 Posts
Originally posted by prophecy_car_club@Sep 2 2005, 03:57 PM~3741153
SAN ANTO IS HELPING OUT THERE IS 2 BIG BUILDINGS ASIDE FROM THE ALAMODOME  THAT CAN HOUSE A BUNCH OF EVACUEES 
#1 KELLY A.F.B
#2 FREEMAN COLISEUM
I never said they weren't, im just suggesting that the Alamo Dome can hold more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
Originally posted by Death Dealer@Sep 2 2005, 08:00 PM~3740831
I'm a die hard lowrider fan, but i think the best thing for San Antonio to do is postpone the LRM show and help the refugees. There more important than a show.

you must be another ULA brainwashed victim :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
I must say!! LRM is becoming more and more FUCKED up with thier reasons on why they don't give out the correct amount of money to sweepstakes winners. San Antonio show had 3 winners that did not get all the money and their excuse was that they did not score enough points. I can understand 1 but not 3, and when asked to show score sheets to prove the statement they couldn't and wanted all of them to call Tuesday.


Who says that they can not falsify the judge sheets. Fucked up thing is that there is nothing that can even be done about this situation!!!


FUCKIN LIARS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
So I guess we are all morally wrong for going to the show! :cheesy: :cheesy: instead of donating a measily 100.00 that we can barely afford when they have many million dollar athletes there that probably haven't helped for shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,332 Posts
Originally posted by DTOWNCADDYMAN@Sep 5 2005, 09:34 PM~3758366
So I guess we are all morally wrong for going to the show! :cheesy:  :cheesy: instead of donating a measily 100.00 that we can barely afford when they have many million dollar athletes there that probably haven't helped for shit.
i never said anyone was wrong for going. Im not even gonna get into it in this forum. I've been debating day after day with other people in Off Topic.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top