LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Lseat.com after seeing their upholstery on eBay. They offered to do My 82 Coupe DeVille seats for %50 off if I removed My cloth interior and sent it to Them.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IMG_20161101_081447.jpg They sent it after a few emails. Sample colors,Genuine leather nice grain. I'm going with their Burgundy.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Happy new yr. Leather in the Monte.....
.......its a nice upgrade, Lseat only cost $300-$325 (Ebay) for each row F-R for leather one color. They offer options, two tone, perforated leather, contrasting piping ect. Im getting Mine for % 50 off because they didn't have My pattern yet.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This was all of it before I packed and shipped it to Lseat in Houston...I'm not going to attempt installing the new leather. Marietta Auto trim will be doing that part.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lseat has already acknowledged My Tracking number and are waiting for My seat covers to arrive to have them copied and reproduced.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice find. I wonder what the cost difference is for pillow tops. Did you have the Nissan seats done or do them yourself? Any extra foam added anywhere to get them looking nice n stock?
I had a Old Hood Upholstery Guy do My Wife car as a payback favor $200 is all He charged no extra padding needed for the Nissan ,I pulled seats and panels...I'm going to a bigger more meticulous Shop on the Caddy they will be able to steam the pads and make sure the seams are in the right places.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The leather interior kits are getting cheaper...Katzskin is not worth the price ....Lseat is the new dog on the block.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Waiting is the hardest part...reviews on Lseat say they are slow sometimes 2 months to complete orders..... I have seen post of finished seats on Porsche blogs and a few others makes,look good to Me.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts