LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Still waiting..... I'm going to give them a full 60 days before I contact them again...about 30 to go;)

·
18,723 Posts
I planned to go through them or http://www.autocustomleathers.com/id70.html whoever can do the custom things I want done. Both have the make model year I need so its a matter of picking out options and price. I have seen leatherseats.com kits installed and they are nice if you have a newer car. Try to get some extra fabric when you order in case you want to wrap your steering wheel or other things.

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
What is the benefit of buying pre made instead of just taking it to an interior shop and getting it custom made. Seems to me like it would be a better fit to just take it to a shop and get it custom made. Thoughts?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I planned to go through them or http://www.autocustomleathers.com/id70.html whoever can do the custom things I want done. Both have the make model year I need so its a matter of picking out options and price. I have seen leatherseats.com kits installed and they are nice if you have a newer car. Try to get some extra fabric when you order in case you want to wrap your steering wheel or other things.
Definitely getting a few yards for door panels and rear sides...perforated inserts and french seams no piping throughout...402 Northside Omaha Ne.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What is the benefit of buying pre made instead of just taking it to an interior shop and getting it custom made. Seems to me like it would be a better fit to just take it to a shop and get it custom made. Thoughts?
If the interior shop is reproducing the original interior they just copy the covers and make patterns if they are in good condition..I like kits because they are cheaper.A decent shop will steam the covers and pad them to avoid wrinkles.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Nothing Cash Man shit.....slow as hell ,like all reviews said.All I can do is wait for it.......from what I gather it's a low key operation Vietnamese or Cambodian by the names I was told to ship to, no store front or shop. More like a sweat shop probably. .....fucc it I'm all in now.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hahaa yeah it definatley looks like someone's side job. Lots of slow response time and slight fitment issues in the reviews but it seems like they come through in the end.
Good EBAY feedback still coming in as of last week on the Lseat Ebay store......Waiting is the hard part .....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Any updates? They sent a card of nice looking samples and pricing is cheap but feedback is hit or miss. The 2 addresses come back to a storage unit and a mini mall in china town with no upholstery shop on the west side of Houston.
Sample card is legit...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
So after 6 emails. ...now yesterday they are asking for My email address. .....in a Email WTF ? I been communicating through EBAY messages so maybe that's why they need My direct Email address. ....I guess. .?..? Still waiting

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Pictures help .......these People are hard to communicate with,They just don't respond for days to messages. Calling is out of the question......the Google fiber Customer NEVER answers.......

21 - 40 of 132 Posts