LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Lseat.com leather seats under $1000

20K views 131 replies 11 participants last post by  71monte4ya 
#1 ·
I contacted Lseat.com after seeing their upholstery on eBay. They offered to do My 82 Coupe DeVille seats for %50 off if I removed My cloth interior and sent it to Them.

Attachments

See less See more
#42 ·
$358.00 is the shipped total cost, I just received My invoice today.....Not bad for Genuine Leather:thumbsup: I should have them in hand in a week or so.....Cool $hit now My 1982 Coupe De ville seats are actually pictured as available pattern on the website.....:biggrin:

#52 ·
Finally paid online this morning total was actually $357.00 $hipped...I thought the coupon code for My 50% was not working.?.. ?...Da Fug ? Turns out My Android device is not able to make purchases on a secure site......Wifey did it at the office for Me today...good Girl , Daddy is happy now !!!

#69 ·
They were SUPER slow like all reviews given online,BUT the quality and workmanship is very good.....fit should be decent they were copied off MY OEM covers.....I been shopping install quotes all morning.....$1100 @GIBBS in ATL and $750 to $900 @Super Upholstery in Acworth two local shops.......Im going to just take everything up to Marietta Auto Trim,and see what they say. Fucc around and buy me some Hog Ring pliers
and go to work...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.