LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Dec 11 2008, 07:45 PM~12403320
Good to use in an engine with high mileage.
x2 i use it on high milage all the time. it saved me a motor. got a hole in an oil pan all the oil drained out, and had to drive 2 miles without any oil. i dont follow direction tho. when i do oil changes i pour the whole bottle in then the rest oil to the full line. love the suff :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
put it on high miles engines, ive use it before on my tranny and it seem to work good, 2nd gear was slipping , sold the bitch and 3yrs laters the car still running like a champ

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i just had a 305 dropped in my regal and its been sitting up for a few months, thats what the guy told me when i bought it, it runs pretty smooth rides good, but when i chnage my oil and do my tune up, i was going to pour a bottle of lucas in.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
do it. cant go wrong with that stuff. i love it and use it on all high mileage engines

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
what lucas bottle did u guys use for the engine? wasnt sure on which one to get :happysad:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
they only have 2 kinds for engine oil.
1 is for conventional oil and the other is for synthetic

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
:cool: i use it in all my cars,trucks @18 wheeler it has 900,000 miles on it. :cool:

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
ive seen it sluge on a rebuilt motor with 2 thousand miles

the guy got it rebuilt somewhere, and it started smoking and knocking and added one in

THE GAS TREATMENT DOES NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT WORK

the tranny one is awesome, but i still prefer trans x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts