LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 40-pieces (10-Sets) of Luxor 3-Bar Chrome Knock-Off's and TONS of LA Wire Chips

These Knock-Off's are early design Luxor and are a lot stronger than any china knock-off on the market today!

I'm blowing these out...

$60/set of 4- KO's with your choice of LA Wire Coins :0 :0 :0
*Shipping anywhere in the U.S. $15.00








Your choice of: Black on gold, White on Chrome, Black on Chrome, or White on gold Chips.







Stonger than any China KO on the market today... china's first copy of D's and the closest they got to them ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
do accept paypal ?
im intrested
also will the threads match up with universal adapters / china / dayton ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by brian84corvette@Jan 26 2010, 01:41 AM~16413690
do accept paypal ?
im intrested
also will the threads match up with universal adapters / china / dayton ?
PayPal Account: [email protected]

And yes these will fit all Dayton and China style Adapters and Wheels. ;)
 

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE SETS?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
890 Posts
damn when will u get some two prong ko's for cheap homie i really want a set lmk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Payment sent, Gotta love the old school stuff! ;)
Thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by tko_818@Jan 26 2010, 02:06 AM~16413797
:0 Another sweet deal from nicky.. now find me another set of those 14x7 72's brotha :biggrin:
No problem man, I'll let you know :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by BrownAzt3ka@Jan 26 2010, 11:00 AM~16415984
DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE SETS?
How many sets? :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by hardcore76caprice@Jan 26 2010, 08:12 PM~16422479
I need the white and gold chips how much shipped to 73108
$75 shipped... ;)

PayPal Account: [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by wheelspecialists@Jan 26 2010, 03:18 PM~16418670
Payment sent, Gotta love the old school stuff! ;)
Thank you.
Thank you for your order! :thumbsup:

I'll PM you your tracking #'s tomorrow...
 

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Jest bought two sets of these... can't wait to get them... thanks homie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
933 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 26 2010, 01:24 AM~16413610
I have 40-pieces (10-Sets) of Luxor 3-Bar Chrome Knock-Off's and TONS of LA Wire Chips

These Knock-Off's are early design Luxor and are a lot stronger than any china knock-off on the market today!

I'm blowing these out...

$60/set of 4- KO's with your choice of LA Wire Coins  :0  :0  :0
*Shipping anywhere in the U.S. $15.00






Your choice of: Black on gold, White on Chrome, Black on Chrome, or White on gold Chips.





Stonger than any China KO on the market today... china's first copy of D's and the closest they got to them  ;)

Do you have any sets left? And if you do what about 5 lug adapters? LMK if you do and how much for everything shipped to 85365.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 26 2010, 02:24 AM~16413610
I have 40-pieces (10-Sets) of Luxor 3-Bar Chrome Knock-Off's and TONS of LA Wire Chips

These Knock-Off's are early design Luxor and are a lot stronger than any china knock-off on the market today!

I'm blowing these out...

$60/set of 4- KO's with your choice of LA Wire Coins  :0  :0  :0
*Shipping anywhere in the U.S. $15.00






Your choice of: Black on gold, White on Chrome, Black on Chrome, or White on gold Chips.





Stonger than any China KO on the market today... china's first copy of D's and the closest they got to them  ;)

STILL GOT A SET OR NO HOMIE :happysad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Mr.Brown@Jan 31 2010, 12:49 PM~16468594
Do you have any sets left? And if you do what about 5 lug adapters? LMK if you do and how much for everything shipped to 85365.
I have a couple sets left... $175 shipped for 1-set of these KO's with coins and a set of Universal 5-Lug Adapters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by syndicate@Jan 31 2010, 07:06 PM~16471265
how much for 8 of the white/chrome LA eagles? no knockoffs just the eagles to 27501?
$21 shipped for two sets of coins ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by HIPPO@Jan 31 2010, 09:09 PM~16472570
STILL GOT A SET OR NO HOMIE :happysad:
Just a couple sets left...
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top