LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
213 MONTEBELLO
Joined
·
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK FELLAS I FOUND THIS COMPANY IN ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA. M&M METALIZING . IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED THE # IS 714-822-6086 .HE PLATED SOME PARTS FOR ME AND THEY CAME BACK LOOKING REAL NICE . ITS A CELL PHONE PICTURE BUT IN PERSON IT LOOKS REAL GOOD .
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,149 Posts
I WORKED WITH HIM BEFORE HE DID ALL THE CHROME FOR MY 300 BIG RIG, HE DOES A GOOD JOB BUT CHARGED ME DOUBLE TO DO BOTH SIDE'S. OTHER THEN THAT HIS WORK IS NICE AND CLEAN.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
hamush?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,149 Posts
DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY DO NICE WORK. BUT THEY DON'T TAKE WALKINS I HATE TO PAY SHIPPING WHEN THEY ARE ONLY A FEW MILE'S AWAY. THEN I GET MY CHROME HALF DONE AND WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK SO I HAD TO SEND IT BACK AND PAY FOR SHIPPING AGAIN BEFORE IT WAS ALL DONE. IF THEY WOULD TAKE WALKINS AND GIVE ONE PRICE UP FRONT FOR THE WHOLE THING I WOULD BE THERE EVERYDAY SPENDING A GRIP. :biggrin:
 

·
213 MONTEBELLO
Joined
·
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YA I SHIPED IT TO HIM IT TOOK ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND HE SENT IT BACK TO ME C.O.D .FOR THOSE 3 TREES IT COST ME 95.00 AND 20.00 SHIPPING BUT IT WAS UPS NEXT DAY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,149 Posts
Originally posted by AJ128@Nov 22 2008, 12:56 AM~12227817
YA I SHIPED IT TO HIM IT TOOK ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND HE SENT IT BACK TO ME C.O.D .FOR THOSE 3 TREES IT COST ME 95.00 AND 20.00 SHIPPING BUT IT WAS UPS NEXT DAY
I SENT HIM LIKE 8 TREES SO YOU KNOW WHAT I PAYED. THEN TO HAVE ONLY HALF DONE, I WAS PISSED BUT WHAT CAN I DO HE GOT ME. BUT ONLY ONE TIME. NEVER AGAIN. UNLESS HE CHANGES HIS WAY'S OF DOING THING'S. TOO BAD HE WAS A REAL NICE GUY OVER THE PHONE TOO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
dammit , ill stick with chrometech....
 

·
213 MONTEBELLO
Joined
·
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I HEAR YOU HE WAS COOL OVER THE PHONE BUT WHEN HE CALLED BACK WITH A FINAL PRICE HE TRIED TO ADD 10.00 TO EACH TREE. I HAD TO CHECK HIM ON THAT REAL QUICK AND HE PUMPED HIS BRAKES YA DIG. BUT LIKE I SAID IT CAME BACK LOOKIN GOOD SO THAT SHOULDNT STOP ANYONE FROM TRYING IT . :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,349 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Biggs@Nov 21 2008, 10:01 PM~12227844
I SENT HIM LIKE 8 TREES SO YOU KNOW WHAT I PAYED. THEN TO HAVE ONLY HALF DONE, I WAS PISSED BUT WHAT CAN I DO HE GOT ME. BUT ONLY ONE TIME. NEVER AGAIN. UNLESS HE CHANGES HIS WAY'S OF DOING THING'S.  TOO BAD HE WAS A REAL NICE GUY OVER THE PHONE TOO.
thanks for the heads up big homie :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,207 Posts
95 bucks good lawd that's alot of money! :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,149 Posts
I HEAR YOU MY BROTHER. AND HE DOES SOME GOOD WORK TOO. TO BAD HE DON'T GIVE BETTER DEAL'S. OR AT LEAST LET US DROP AND PICK IT UP AND SAVE ON THE SHIPPING.
 

·
craftsman
Joined
·
3,651 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Biggs@Nov 23 2008, 01:07 AM~12233325
I HEAR YOU MY BROTHER.  AND HE DOES SOME GOOD WORK TOO. TO BAD HE DON'T GIVE BETTER DEAL'S.  OR AT LEAST LET US DROP AND PICK IT UP AND SAVE ON THE SHIPPING.
hey homie i got a quick question ,i have a 64 thats chromed out evrything but the body and gutz,the thing is is that ,to cut them off the trees ,leaves a section un chromed ,how do you fix that and also is there a way that you can remove the parts clean them up remove mold lines ect ,and still have them chromed thanks in advanced big homie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,227 Posts
GAWD DAMW!!! $95+$20????

CHROMETECH ALL DAY!!! $75 SHIPPED...BOTH SIDES AND FLAWLESS CHROME!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by dade county@Nov 23 2008, 04:15 AM~12234352
hey homie i got a quick question ,i have a 64 thats chromed out evrything but the body and gutz,the thing is is that ,to cut them off the trees ,leaves a section un chromed ,how do you fix that and also is there a way that you can remove the parts clean them up remove mold lines ect ,and still have them chromed thanks in advanced  big homie
Touch up the spots with a dab of alclad or even silver. Usually it's so small it's hard to tell.

I always remove my pieces and clean them up before plating. Check with the plater to see what's the biggest rack they can take and make your own, glue all the pieces on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by grimreaper69@Nov 23 2008, 10:10 AM~12235293
what's the turnaround time??
I GOT IN AT THE RIGHT TIME AND GOT THIS BACK IN 3 WEEKS!!! NORMAL TIME IS 6 WEEKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
i have a few custom pieces that i had to modify with bondo, has any one ever had any problems with bondo being chromed?
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top