LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work at maaco so im gonna paint the hooptie this weekend it will be hunter green metalliac with white ice pearls since im the painter it will be ok i guess ill post pics when im through with it

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
you don't seem to confident or positive homie???

:(,

cc

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah , i just know how shitty maacos products are . we only have a 6 month gloss warranty . im just lookin for a quick shine

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by 816customshop@Oct 15 2003, 07:54 PM
nah , i just know how shitty maacos products are . we only have a 6 month gloss warranty . im just lookin for a quick shine
why don't use just get clear on your own???

spray your own clear and or base???

:) ,

cc

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
**** HOly shit !!!! 6 month shine!!!! MACCO IS THE WAY TO GO BABY!!!!!!! I used to live down the street from macco in MPLS>....

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 816customshop@Oct 15 2003, 08:21 PM
i work at maaco so im gonna paint the hooptie this weekend it will be hunter green metalliac with white ice pearls since im the painter it will be ok i guess ill post pics when im through with it
i thought you were big ballin' with your own shop?? what are doing working at macco???

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i work at maaco because it is owned by my family . the custom work is done at my shop . gotta help pops out yaknow

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
because i can use the top of the line shit on my car and not have to pay for it

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Originally posted by 816customshop@Oct 15 2003, 07:54 PM
why don't you just buy better paint?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by SDimeBlazin@Oct 16 2003, 08:07 AM
Maaco........ How much do you guys charge to shoot a blazer a shiney jet black ? I don't want crap but black seems like it's an easy color so.........
black shows up every imperfection

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
i used to work at maaco, for 2 years straight,,,,,i can tell some stories about what went on there, but thats only if the customer would piss us off,,,,usually we did pretty good work

·
Registered
41 Posts
With great prep work, a clean booth and b/c clear coat application... maaco isn't that bad. And I am picky as shit. Our local Maaco has a complete dupont bench along with their product. Sometimes you just have to hold their hand to get them to do things right.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Nov 10 2003, 12:00 PM
hey twenty2z...........

did you ever go into the bremerton,washington maaco????

they did a good job on mine and a friends ride...........they are good people too
realy, dam ima have to hit them up then, im like 15-20 min away. TIGHT

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000+Nov 13 2003, 04:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (b_boy02000 @ Nov 13 2003, 04:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SWITCHCRAFT@Nov 10 2003, 12:00 PM
hey twenty2z...........

did you ever go into the bremerton,washington  maaco????

they did a good job on mine and a friends  ride...........they are good people too
realy, dam ima have to hit them up then, im like 15-20 min away. TIGHT[/b][/quote]
yes they might have a pic. of my car up in htere shop on the wall.........

i swear no runs hardly ANY dirt.........i got a video of the car at a car show..........but i don't have a damn firewire!!!!....

i got the old bullshit analog camcorder :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts