LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just on the phone with my buddy who does the machined parts.

the 409 valve covers in 1/25 scale as seen on my engine are $10.00

the 409 valve covers in 1/16 scale (same as ones on my engine) $25.00

there are more parts available and i will update this stuff as time goes.
here is a list of parts available:
chevy 409 valve covers
drop axle in 1/25 and 1/16
small block chevy bowtie covers
big block chevy bowtie covers
gasser push bar bumper
injector hats

SHIPPING......contact me to find out [email protected]

These items are shipping with priority mail with delivery confirmation. Global priority is available too.

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 17 2006, 09:03 PM~6193021
post up pics and prices of everything else.. You know i will prob grab a few things..

i will update this soon. basically the following pics are an example. questions please ask.

the FORD valve covers are no longer available. the front runner wheels, might not be either...but this is a good pic of the parts.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
we will be chating real soon ;)

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by PROJECT59@Sep 24 2006, 08:07 PM~6236465
we will be chating real soon  ;)

sounds good! right now there are only 3 sets in existence and might not be anymore after that......
this stuff is top notch and is made by a professional machinist and cnc guy that builds models, so he makes sure from both worlds that this stuff will kick ass.....and well you can see by the pics.....

there is more stuff, i will update when i can.

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok here we have a Buick finned drum. this sucker is built like the real one! the fins are seperate, the hub is seperate, each lug is seperate. there is no other drum this nice in the world, i guarantee it! you don't want to know how much a pair of these are.....but if you are brave and are willing.....

by the way, Perry's resin does have this exact model, but his are casted after this one. his are pewter and feature the same detail, but not as clean as the original.

here we have a tranny pan and differential cover. both have real bolts in them that come out!

this is a front wheel from a set of four. this set is so detailed you would not beleive! the lugs have nuts on them and the spacers for the deep hole mags are there too.

if you really want superior detail.....then bust out the wallet cuz this stuff is scarce and not easy to come by!

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
So BOB is the master mind behind your billet stuff.. Ive talked to him a few times.. its amazing some of the stuff he has machined.. How much for the diff cover and the trans pan.. Ill be getting some of this stuff soon.. Have to wait till next check this one went to bills..

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 29 2006, 05:08 PM~6272808
So BOB is the master mind behind your billet stuff.. Ive talked to him a few times.. its amazing some of the stuff he has machined.. How much for the diff cover and the trans pan.. Ill be getting some of this stuff soon.. Have to wait till next check this one went to bills..

yep, Bob is the man! i donno how much? not sure i will talk to him again soon. when i find out , i will let ya know.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
oh yea. first post th 409 covers are 10 in the 4th they show 15.. what one is right.. I wanna get a set of the big block chevy ones, 409 ones, and a dropped axle.. Is it possable to get the big block covers without the bowtie?? Let me know on that and prices on the two covers and we can get the deal going..

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 29 2006, 05:48 PM~6272964
oh yea. first post th 409 covers are 10 in the 4th they show 15.. what one is right.. I wanna get a set of the big block chevy ones, 409 ones, and a dropped axle.. Is it possable to get the big block covers without the bowtie?? Let me know on that and prices on the two covers and we can get the deal going..

ok the price that was messed up should be $15

the covers with no bowtie? same price i think

drop axle is $30 shipped

the tranny and diff cover he said this.........

"If I make another,with the drilled holes and fins it would be $20 to 25. I would not be suppling the bolt heads. Bob "

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 29 2006, 08:03 PM~6273527
drop axle went up to? Shows 20 up to..

so how much with out the bolts and holes.. Last i seen he sold the trans pans for 10 and the diff for 8... A vender local carries his stuff at shows..

yeah you are right the axle is 25 shipped, sorry. i was thinking of the 1/16 scale one.
i copied and pasted exactly what he said about the tranny and differential cover. i donno what he charged before, but i guess they are what he said.

i don't carry his stuff.....i have a lot of it and yes i do show his parts and offer assistance in obtaining his parts.
if you need anything, you pay him directly and i can help ya with the info you need. thanks

·
Registered
890 Posts
Originally posted by awbcrazy@Sep 28 2006, 10:13 PM~6267986
ok here we have a Buick finned drum. this sucker is built like the real one! the fins are seperate, the hub is seperate, each lug is seperate. there is no other drum this nice in the world, i guarantee it! you don't want to know how much a pair of these are.....but if you are brave and are willing.....

by the way, Perry's resin does have this exact model, but his are casted after this one. his are pewter and feature the same detail, but not as clean as the original.

here we have a tranny pan and differential cover. both have real bolts in them that come out!

this is a front wheel from a set of four. this set is so detailed you would not beleive! the lugs have nuts on them and the spacers for the deep hole mags are there too.

if you really want superior detail.....then bust out the wallet cuz this stuff is scarce and not easy to come by!
You should make some knockoff adapters 2 put on those drums!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts