LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed the instructions thinking it was going to be there by now but just yesterday it came back with a "return to sender" on it. I need 2 stamps to mail it that distance with this much weight sorry bro. It'll be another 3 days or so. :(

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
haven't seen Rat on here lately either.

L

·
0 Posts
What show was it? Was it the Summer splash show in Vegas? If so let me know I will get you the fucked up details.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by LV Lowrider Bikes@Sep 10 2003, 06:30 PM
What show was it? Was it the Summer splash show in Vegas? If so let me know I will get you the fucked up details.
What does this have to do wiht the topic??

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by LV Lowrider Bikes@Sep 10 2003, 06:30 PM
naah, it was Rat's model contest.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Originally posted by NortherntoucH+Sep 10 2003, 05:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NortherntoucH @ Sep 10 2003, 05:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LV Lowrider Bikes@Sep 10 2003, 06:30 PM
What does this have to do wiht the topic??[/b][/quote]
apperantly the shows cordinator stiffed everyone on the trophys from tha summer splash show we just had last month thats what he was talking about. :cool:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Im here, around 12 in the after noon about every day for my study hall. My computer crashed about a month ago, and i need a new one. Mad i sent it out alonggggg time ago, you should of gottn it already ......Some one steal it??????

its a long white box, mailed by US mail office.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Sep 11 2003, 08:51 AM
Mad i sent it out alonggggg time ago, you should of gottn it already ......Some one steal it??????

its a long white box, mailed by US mail office.
No, nobody stole it man. I have packages coming here almost daily with no problems. besides theres plenty of other shit around here that people would steal if they was going to steal anything.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044@Sep 11 2003, 09:38 PM
i stole it and sold it to ridinspinners
now what the fuck you stealin' boxes for....... you buildin' a clubhouse or something? :ugh:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 11 2003, 08:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 11 2003, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--scla90044@Sep 11 2003, 09:38 PM
i stole it and sold it to ridinspinners
now what the fuck you stealin' boxes for....... you buildin' a clubhouse or something? :ugh:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:uh: the trophy

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by NortherntoucH+Sep 10 2003, 06:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NortherntoucH @ Sep 10 2003, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LV Lowrider Bikes@Sep 10 2003, 06:30 PM
What does this have to do wiht the topic??[/b][/quote]
Cant really call it a topic, it could and should of been a PM. Sorry to be picky like that but hey, PMs are there for this sort of thing.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Sep 11 2003, 11:27 PM
Cant really call it a topic, it could and should of been a PM. Sorry to be picky like that but hey, PMs are there for this sort of thing.
i agree but at least i got a chance to speak out on some stuff that i have been waiting a couple of months for :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts