Discussion Starter #1
So whatcha go tin the mail buddy? Or has it not come yet? :0

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
well from people on here.........

i got my trophy and material from RATRODDER last saturday :biggrin:

i got instructions from my good buddy LOWRIDINGMIKE just today :thumbsup:

i should have a couple thangs on the way from SCRAPIN2LOW ;)

8BALL was supposed to sent my 64 a couple weeks ago? :dunno:

WGRIDAZ is in the works of some trading with me :cheesy:

64_IMPALA is working on some trading with me too i believe

doing some work and trading with LOWCROME aka "THE MODELING PIMP" too

and lets see, from people not on this site........

2 more Anglia Gassers

2 more Austin Drag Coupes

1 FunnyCar

1- '67 Corvette 427 Roadster

1- '59 Elcamino

yet ANOTHER '61 Impala HT

20 HO motors

shall i go on? lol

not to mention i have another 30 kits laying all over the living room that i got so far this week.

·
Registered
80 Posts
man 30 kits :0 :0 :0 :0 ...just lying around...ive never had more than like 5 in my house at once...

:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Oct 2 2003, 10:32 PM
hey ray u know i want some cylinders bro hows about it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
yeah i know you want some, you and another 20 some other people want them too. i dread making them damn things, they are a total pain in the ass not to mention it takes a whole day just to make 1 set. i dont have time to even sit and relax when i get home from work, i only get 2 hours of sleep a nite before having to go work 13 or so hours a day out in the hot ass sun. plus i have a bunch of shit around the house that i NEED to get done but isnt happening.
when it gets down to it i'd almost rather pay you all to NOT have a set of them lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
hahah

yea i stay quiet on these boards, usually just read the threads but i have lately been posting replies...

how bout you just donate one of those models over here... :biggrin: ;) :biggrin: ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044@Oct 2 2003, 10:50 PM
mad, when are you gona send me my free 64?
i dont know man... whenever i finally start getting all my stuff in i guess :dunno: lol

what i dont get...... especially around here, when i ship something to somebody they have it in 3-4 days or less. but when i am on the receiving end it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months to get my shit :ugh:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Represent316@Oct 3 2003, 09:09 AM
i dont see ANYONE paying that price..
hopefully you are right :biggrin: lol
thats why i jacked the price up on them another $10 seeing as they are in such high demand ;)

the way i see it is they arent really worth my time making them since they take the good part of a day to make each set.......... i normally make $180 or more in that amount of time each day. and i dont really have the time to do it so thats why i dont see wasting my time and trouble over $15 when material cost about that much.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
lol an how to?... i can make them cylenders within minutes if i had the right materials... but its a bitch to get materials out here... watch in the near future... ill be selling cylenders dumps hoses (with fittings) solenoid blocks switch boxes switch plates az a matter of fact ill prolly make a set right now just as a quick thing... and i will be selling them in chrome(normal and red's replicas)... yellow (showtime replicas) and black....with chrome shafts... that yes they shafts would extend in and out... (im not tryna take your customers or nothing mad i just dont think people should be payin 25 dollars for 2 lil pieces of plastic...

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Oct 3 2003, 02:18 PM
lol an how to?... i can make them cylenders within minutes if i had the right materials... but its a bitch to get materials out here... watch in the near future... ill be selling cylenders dumps hoses (with fittings) solenoid blocks switch boxes switch plates az a matter of fact ill prolly make a set right now just as a quick thing... and i will be selling them in chrome(normal and red's replicas)... yellow (showtime replicas) and black....with chrome shafts... that yes they shafts would extend in and out... (im not tryna take your customers or nothing mad i just dont think people should be payin 25 dollars for 2 lil pieces of plastic...
his aren't 2 pieces of plastic, they are made from metal. i think he uses like 6-8 pieces to make em.

And how would you make premade racks? would the customer have to trim it for his specific application?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts