5,403 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac@Aug 8 2003, 04:22 PM
damn man you dumb!!want to paint a bike with 94 cent paint

how much is it in autozone??is it really that expensive???lol
naw big bottles for like 6 bucks..cheap asss dude rite there

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666+Aug 8 2003, 04:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trikeboy666 @ Aug 8 2003, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac@Aug 8 2003, 04:22 PM

naw big bottles for like 6 bucks..cheap asss dude rite there[/b][/quote]
yeah man that is what I tought it wouldnt be too expensive for a bottle of paint he is a real cheap ass
btw would that duplicolor chamelon paint wiork the 3 stage one for 30 $?just asking

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Aug 8 2003, 07:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Aug 8 2003, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 04:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--66pontiac
@Aug 8 2003, 04:22 PM

naw big bottles for like 6 bucks..cheap asss dude rite there
yeah man that is what I tought it wouldnt be too expensive for a bottle of paint he is a real cheap ass
btw would that duplicolor chamelon paint wiork the 3 stage one for 30 $?just asking[/b][/quote]
its 15 usd ;)

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
94 cent paint at walmart iz called "color place" its a walmart owned company... it sux its too thin drips to eazy and doesnt cover up for nothinggggggggggg... no i have never tried painting anything with them... but... i've used em for practicing my grafiti skillz...lol and they suck...

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by caprice on dubz@Aug 8 2003, 06:25 PM
i was just asking assholes
ok, i kind of thought it was being a smart ass because of what i said in the post about the ALCLAD CHROME IN A SPRAYCAN
and how i said that the stuff from walmart was alot cheeper and better.
i just figured that what this was about since the topic was aimed towards me directly.

sorry man, it's all good.

but back to your question.... if you're gonna do it break down and buy you the automotive paint or something. or at least some of the more expensive $4.00 and up stuff. you will get better colors and ALOT better quality.
it might cost you more now but it will cost you ALOT more than that when you have to strip the bike again and buy better paint the second time around.

good luck man.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by caprice on dubz@Aug 8 2003, 06:25 PM
i was just asking assholes
well sorry to say this but you are the asshole trying to paint a bike with 94 cent paint!!! :uh:

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
I painted my 20" today

1/2 can Duplicolor primer
3/4 can Duplicolor metallic blue
Mirage "Ice" paint system-about 1/2 can of the color coat and clear, didn't use the basecoat.

about 25 bux worth of paint. Hopefully I can get it put together this weekend, no pics, I got laid off and they took the camera I was using.

K. Diaz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts