LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 94 s-10 with hydros. 8 switches, 2 pumps and 4 dumps. is there any basic maintenance that i need to know of so that i keep it up and running?

and also with my hydro system is it possible for me to do 3 wheel??

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats kinda shitty. wut stops an s10 from doin 3 wheel?

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
charge your batts...your solinoids will thank u

check fluid often....only add fluid when its completely dropped

keep up on fluid leaks...ive seen to many trunks with a lake in them

tap your switchs and get to know your systems limits

*these will keep you clownin for years*

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by S10Sk8inOnChrome@Jul 17 2003, 08:22 PM
i just got a 94 s-10 with hydros. 8 switches, 2 pumps and 4 dumps. is there any basic maintenance that i need to know of so that i keep it up and running?

3 Wheel with an S-10 is all about the length of cylinders, coil over or donut on coil, excuse me it has leaf springs in the rear right?, battery rack placement, 4 or 2 pump set-up, center of balance for the truck, and do you wanna do a rolling 3 wheel, or a flatland 3.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Change the fluid, tear the pumps apart and change o rings, check pump heads for cracks and the blocks too. change dump o rings and check lines for leaks, cracks, tears, or bulging. look at the switch wiring and make sure terminals are tight. and there is no shorting.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by datboysha+Jul 25 2003, 03:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (datboysha @ Jul 25 2003, 03:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--S10Sk8inOnChrome@Jul 17 2003, 08:22 PM

3 Wheel with an S-10 is all about the length of cylinders, coil over or donut on coil, excuse me it has leaf springs in the rear right?, battery rack placement, 4 or 2 pump set-up, center of balance for the truck, and do you wanna do a rolling 3 wheel, or a flatland 3.[/b][/quote]
12 inch cylinders in front and 10 inches in rear. donuts on coils, no leaf springs, i dont think, battery rack centered bout 6 inches from tail gate, 2 pump set-up, ill be satisfied with a roalin 3 but if stadning is possible let me know how its dun

1 - 12 of 12 Posts