LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1459 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright yall here's the info For the 2004 "best of the Midwest"

When: July 11th 2004
Where: Greatlakes Dragstip, Union Grove WI. (1 hour from Downton Chicago, 45 min from Milwaukee, 30 min from Waukegan,IL).
Time 10:am till 6pm the track opens at 8am

Hop: There will be cash awards for the hop winners(working out the amount now,trust me we are trying to have a large purse)

special trophys for special cars, long distance and whatever else we come up with.

Since this is a dragstrip, there will be a charge for cars and spectators,we are still talking to the owner about the price.

There will be drag racing going on also, so bring the family for a full day of events. We will be hopping on the returning lanes in front of the grand stands.

The owner of the track is really opening his land to us, he has been wanting to do a lowrider event there for the longest.

We will be posting Hotel Info up, there are some hotels up the road on 94 in Wisconsin, that I am waiting on info on, also I will have some hotel info for Milwaukee and Chicago's North Suburbs, that are not to far.
This event is supported by the Chicago lowrider council.
p/m me for sponsorship so far we have Rhyders Street Wear, and Hollywood Customs.
Stay tuned for more details.
Hope to see all of yall there.

Majetics Chicago
Individuals Chicago

Last edited by 61bckbmbr at Feb 25 2004, 11:15 AM

·
Registered
34,352 Posts
oh damn...
its gonna be the shiiit. cant wait

:cool:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
well it looks like we may be staying in michigan for this one. hope it goes well because i know last year was bad ass :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Jan 6 2004, 11:35 AM
well it looks like we may be staying in michigan for this one. hope it goes well because i know last year was bad ass :cool:
:biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
7 before mine

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Originally posted by NIMSTER64+Jan 6 2004, 07:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NIMSTER64 @ Jan 6 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fresnosuenos@Jan 6 2004, 07:20 PM
Whats the nearest major airport that somone out of town could fly into? Chicago or Milwaukee?
Hey hommie we will pick you up if you come into chicago. :cool:[/b][/quote]
Whats up Nim, thanks for the offer again I may be taking you up on it. I'll let you know :cool:

·
48,471 Posts
Originally posted by fresnosuenos+Jan 6 2004, 07:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fresnosuenos @ Jan 6 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2004, 07:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fresnosuenos
@Jan 6 2004, 07:20 PM
Whats the nearest major airport that somone out of town could fly into? Chicago or Milwaukee?

Hey hommie we will pick you up if you come into chicago. :cool:
Whats up Nim, thanks for the offer again I may be taking you up on it. I'll let you know :cool:[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by gold cutt 84@Jan 6 2004, 06:52 PM
sounds good finally we can clown a little without getting messed with by the po po :cool: if all goes well ill be there :thumbsup: :puffin:
thats what were talking about, and this year were gonna have some money to give out.

·
48,471 Posts
Originally posted by 61bckbmbr+Jan 6 2004, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (61bckbmbr @ Jan 6 2004, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gold cutt 84@Jan 6 2004, 06:52 PM
sounds good finally we can clown a little without getting messed with by the po po :cool: if all goes well ill be there  :thumbsup:  :puffin:
thats what were talking about, and this year were gonna have some money to give out.[/b][/quote]
Yoy can bring your own grill too.Just like a picnic but without all the hassels :cool:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
I guess that this is the location that its gonna be at.............

i hope that people make it out to it, we wont get fuked with by the police there, good amount of parking, we makin it bigger and better this year...

·
48,471 Posts
Originally posted by juandik+Jan 6 2004, 11:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juandik @ Jan 6 2004, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--61bckbmbr@Jan 6 2004, 08:28 PM
this year were gonna have some money to give out.
:wave: hay over here i can take all the money[/b][/quote]
;)

1 - 20 of 1459 Posts