LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i,ve done a few custom frames but i wanna try sum custom parts. if u have n e tips that might help me lemme kno.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,403 Posts
stick the brazing tool up my ass..u can have a custom burnt asshole lol.. just playin...sum1 named BOLO on this site makes some mad shit...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666@Aug 20 2003, 06:47 PM
stick the brazing tool up my ass..u can have a custom burnt asshole lol.. just playin...sum1 named BOLO on this site makes some mad shit...
Wait.....







If TheCreator stuck the the brazing tool up your ass...... Then.....


























Wouldnt Trikeboys ass be burnt?



Didnt know you were kinky like that......



















P.S..... Just giving you some crap....and no its not burnt ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1+Aug 20 2003, 06:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Aug 20 2003, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--trikeboy666@Aug 20 2003, 06:47 PM
stick the brazing tool up my ass..u can have a custom burnt asshole lol.. just playin...sum1 named BOLO on this site makes some mad shit...
Wait.....







If TheCreator stuck the the brazing tool up your ass...... Then.....


























Wouldnt Trikeboys ass be burnt?



Didnt know you were kinky like that......



















P.S..... Just giving you some crap....and no its not burnt ;)[/b][/quote]
w/e i was just fuckin round
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
what kind of parts r u talkin bout? i do custom seats and frames ,sissy bars the only thing i havent done is the fork cause im scared to fuck it up :biggrin:
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want to try n e parts if u got n e pics of them maybe u can post them up for me to check out... im a lil ify about the forks too....lol to much to mess with. i dunno yet tho
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by TheCreator@Aug 20 2003, 07:35 PM
i want to try n e parts if u got n e pics of them maybe u can post them up for me to check out... im a lil ify about the forks too....lol to much to mess with. i dunno yet tho
eh u need a way bigger gauge steve...it would be easier to lazer cut it too...
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i figure i can get my dad to get me some bigger gage metal from work :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by TheCreator@Aug 20 2003, 07:47 PM
yeah i figure i can get my dad to get me some bigger gage metal from work :)
yea ... thats true..just cut out the design and use the grinder to fix the fuck ups..and then sand it lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Aug 20 2003, 08:19 PM
I'll soon have a full web site for my Kustom parts. Such as 1 25th scale air tanks, air bags, lines, sound systems, shocks, stearing wheels, and hand made bodys. Sorry cant give out my secrets ;) but GOOD LUCK!
uh..........bikes :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by reprezentin_213+Aug 20 2003, 10:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (reprezentin_213 @ Aug 20 2003, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 20 2003, 08:19 PM
I'll soon have a full web site for my Kustom parts.  Such as 1 25th scale air tanks, air bags, lines, sound systems, shocks, stearing wheels, and hand made bodys.  Sorry cant give out my secrets  ;) but GOOD LUCK!
uh..........bikes :uh:[/b][/quote]
easy mistake.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666+Aug 20 2003, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trikeboy666 @ Aug 20 2003, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TheCreator@Aug 20 2003, 07:35 PM
i want to try n e parts if u got n e pics of them maybe u can post them up for me to check out... im a lil ify about the forks too....lol to much to mess with. i dunno yet tho
eh u need a way bigger gauge steve...it would be easier to lazer cut it too...[/b][/quote]
i've used a jigsaw to cut all my shit and with the right blade you can cut just about anything and also som e pretty intricate designs sorry seems i just cant get my hands on an industrial laser cutter dont know why either j/k :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 20 2003, 08:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 20 2003, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2003, 10:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder
@Aug 20 2003, 08:19 PM
I'll soon have a full web site for my Kustom parts.  Such as 1 25th scale air tanks, air bags, lines, sound systems, shocks, stearing wheels, and hand made bodys.  Sorry cant give out my secrets  ;) but GOOD LUCK!

uh..........bikes :uh:
easy mistake.....[/b][/quote]
dint mean to hurt anyones feelers :biggrin:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top