LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to this forum, but I was told you guys know your stuff, so I'll probably have several questions from time to time. Here's one

Ok, I'm calling everywhere locally, but everyone is totally confused by this. I want to make some fender flares ( fiberglass.) and I don't want them to be one off, I want to make several sets, and I was told to use poluurethane foam to make the mould then lay fiberglass as much as needed. Is this true or is there something else? Like it's soposed to come in blocks that you cut and sand down to shape, but everyone I talk to is confused, so does anybody know the deal? and also, where would I go to get said supplies. I appreciate the help

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
THIS SOUNDS TRUE, KIND OF LIKE MAKING A SURF BOARD . CALL A SURF BOARD SHOPTHEY COULD PROBABLY HELP YOU OUT. WHEN IT COMES TIME TO MASS PRODUCE THEM TAKE THEM TO A PLACE THAT MAKES BOAT HULLS. THEY CAN PULL A MOLD OF YOUR PART THEN MAKE THEM WHENEVER THERE IN DEMAND. WE DO THIS AT OUR STERIO SHOP. THIS IS HOW ME PRODUCE SPEAKER BOXES FOR POPULAR CARS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts