1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
lol malaga is so ghetto and so small

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is all done to benefit a good cause and not to line some promoters pocket$$ with money via profit$$.

These guys are doing all they can and plus Malaga has plenty of space. Hope it turns out well. :) :)

Perhaps you won't find lotz of top notch carz but lotz of the lowridering spirit will be there.

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy+Sep 7 2006, 03:38 AM~6121813-->
lol malaga is so ghetto and so small
[/b]
aint that the truth :biggrin:

<!--QuoteBegin-californiacamino
@Sep 7 2006, 12:43 PM~6124269
This is all done to benefit a good cause and not to line some promoters pocket$$ with money via profit$$.

These guys are doing all they can and plus Malaga has plenty of space. Hope it turns out well. :)  :)

Perhaps you won't find lotz of top notch carz but lotz of the lowridering spirit will be there.
hope its a good turn out for chris.

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by 72 kutty@Aug 18 2006, 03:51 PM~5996023
2nd Annual Car Show and Swap Meet

lol ive never seen a flyer post not responsible for thefts :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

all n all hope it works for u guys good luck

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by El raider@Aug 29 2006, 11:54 AM~6066045
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
el raider u coming,if so on saturaday all the raidereets and cliff branch are going to be here for rally n the valley hit me up if so its like from 1-7 on sat

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
I was at this show last year with my bro & had a good time it may not be a show put out by one of the bigger promoters but it is for a good cause it may not be in a large well known place but for what Chris is doing its all good we will be showing again to help out a home boy so if we see you there its all good ;) & if not oh well

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by eastbay68@Sep 8 2006, 01:07 AM~6128937
I was at this show last year with my bro & had a good time it may not be a show put out by one of the bigger promoters but it is for a good cause it may not be in a large well known place but for what Chris is doing its all good we will be showing again to help out a home boy so if we see you there its all good  ;)  & if not oh well
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
ttt for a good cause

1 - 13 of 13 Posts