LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Triple OG
11,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to make LayitLow great again. It's a shame how it turned to shit. Whoever owns it now obviously doesn't put the time into keeping the site alive, even the front page is broken with ad script showing. Seriously, @LayitLow or Admin or whoever owns it now pm me, let's talk. I'll make it worth your while.

·
TOO OLD :|
14,333 Posts
Best topic ever!

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts

·
Registered
15,698 Posts
Most people, when this place went to shit left to social media like instagram, Facebook & chingon69 to gaycupid.com factor in Photobucket wanting to charge a shit load of money to upload photos & its crystal clear that what this place once was is all it is, just a distant memory.Rest In Peace lil

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Most people, when this place went to shit left to social media like instagram, Facebook & chingon69 to gaycupid.com factor in Photobucket wanting to charge a shit load of money to upload photos & its crystal clear that what this place once was is all it is, just a distant memory.Rest In Peace lil
Did not read

·
Triple OG
11,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah that's been the trend for most forums. But I think if it were maintained properly it still would have been a decent forum. I mean even in the state that it is in a few people keep coming. I remember it from the beginning, it used to be a great forum. I learned so much on here, went to meets, bought cars from members here, etc. When Gary was selling it I was interested then too but he sold it to the company or whoever. Now they don't bother to manage it and it just wastes away. I may just create my own lowrider forum but it would be better to revive this one. I doubt they will sell it to me though, what a shame. Gary should have sold it to me or one of the members that would have kept it going.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts