LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Triple OG
11,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If any of you are interested in reforming the community and want to help picking the new domain and all that let me know. I'll do all the work. But I'm hoping they reply to me and give me an offer.

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
ttt

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
bump

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
ttt good morning fellas.

·
Fuck You
16,270 Posts
Didnt OP already make a site that nobody went to

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Yes is was going pretty good for a while, don't know why people bother with facebook or instagram, I't ass backward, what is there to learn, where is the tech talk? Seems like a bunch or wagon jumpers to me.

·
Registered
28,007 Posts
Yeah that's been the trend for most forums. But I think if it were maintained properly it still would have been a decent forum. I mean even in the state that it is in a few people keep coming. I remember it from the beginning, it used to be a great forum. I learned so much on here, went to meets, bought cars from members here, etc. When Gary was selling it I was interested then too but he sold it to the company or whoever. Now they don't bother to manage it and it just wastes away. I may just create my own lowrider forum but it would be better to revive this one. I doubt they will sell it to me though, what a shame. Gary should have sold it to me or one of the members that would have kept it going.
ill go halves on with you puta. Lets set fire to this beyatch.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Most people, when this place went to shit left to social media like instagram, Facebook & chingon69 to gaycupid.com factor in Photobucket wanting to charge a shit load of money to upload photos & its crystal clear that what this place once was is all it is, just a distant memory.Rest In Peace lil
Yeah seems like it, I read you can't learn anything from those sites. But then again, I never really looked them up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, there is at least ONE new guy here... I just bought a 63 Impala SS and want to make an "old school" real deal lowrider out of it.. but I don't know where to start.. google kept sending me here so I decided to join.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts