LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

man what the fuck

840 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  dough916 
#1 ·
ok i had just put in the new water pump on my 350 olds and i notice when i push on the gas from the engine dapartment everytime i do it i see like sparks or some kind of flame from between the block and stock headers on the drivers side what could this be????? im lost i hope it aint nothin big im kinda scared to drive it now cuz i dont want to fuck up anything else

#7 ·
Originally posted by lowcadi@Oct 25 2003, 11:37 AM
............... between the block and stock headers on the drivers side .....................
If it is truly between the block and the header (stock exhaust manifold) then it is simply your exhaust manifold gasket leaking. (Do you hear a loud noise there?)

However, depending on you stock manifolds, there may be 4 tubes sticking out of each one. These are called Air Tubes. They screw into the manifold. Could be coming out of there as well.

#8 ·
Originally posted by Joe5pt0+Oct 25 2003, 02:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe5pt0 @ Oct 25 2003, 02:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowcadi@Oct 25 2003, 11:37 AM
............... between the block and stock headers on the drivers side .....................
If it is truly between the block and the header (stock exhaust manifold) then it is simply your exhaust manifold gasket leaking. (Do you hear a loud noise there?)

However, depending on you stock manifolds, there may be 4 tubes sticking out of each one. These are called Air Tubes. They screw into the manifold. Could be coming out of there as well.[/b][/quote]
it sounds normal to me but it could be that cuz i know i need to replace the gaskets but somebody else told me it could be something with my starter wires??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.