LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a project that i am working on and thought i would share with everyone. It has been hell. It showed up on a wrecker with no suspension and on dollys, I was yanked out of another shop and brought to me to finish. I have to completely start from scratch and figure out a mess that someone else couldnt finish. so.... Ill be adding pics on my website cause there are alot to post so keep a eye on this topic..... oh yea the first few pics are how i got it. IF you have heard of horror stories of peoples rides getting bagged fucked up. Here is a installers view of all the messups.

Mark

Marcustoms Custom Automotive

<a href=\'http://www.marcustoms.com/projects/nfpicturepro/\' target=\'_blank\'>Project Tahoe Redo Bagged on 22's</a>

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Nice Bro. I like the set up as well. nice design. BTW, holy Low pro on the wheel in Pic 10/14..

Keep it up..

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well if you were wondering how much lift It gets here are some updates. Im happy with the lift. but the way the 4 link is set up it can go about 4 more inches mabe more if i wanted to. but I glad it gets up past the lip of the rim with only 100 psi to the rear.

More pics to Come

Attachments

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Originally posted by Marcustoms@Aug 9 2005, 11:24 PM~3574861
Well if you were wondering how much lift It gets here are some updates. Im happy with the lift. but the way the 4 link is set up it can go about 4 more inches mabe more if i wanted to. but I glad it gets up past the lip of the rim with only 100 psi to the rear.

More pics to Come

MORE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :biggrin:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally finished have to get some last pics and ill postem up but here are some.

I did not! cut the floor out it came like that to me so i did my best. This tahoe does FBSS/4C/P/S.

Mark

Marcustoms

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wanted to use the higher lift bags in the back but since this was a redo and a budget was involved. we had to go with the 2600's for now. The owner plans on getting the larger bags later. or a cantiliver setup.
The problem i had was that the frame and hangers were all missing. so it was a bitch to get lined up and even.
I use kp componets to get the high lift but next time. dam budgets.

Thanks for the replies and checkn it out.

marcustoms

Originally posted by neville_edwin78@Oct 27 2005, 01:42 PM~4082791
COULD USE MORE LIFT IN THE BACK THOUGH!! DID YOU TRY THOSE 13 BAGS FOR THE REAR ??

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
WHUTS THE DAMN DEAL MARCO!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts