LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 28 2003, 09:37 AM
your not answering the question....... humm perhaps u dont know what everyone thinks u know...
GOD DAMN YOU ARE SLOW... LOOK IT UP!!! IT'S NOT MY THEORY, IT'S THE MANUFACTURERS SYSTEM... THE HIGHER THE PUM,PHEAD NUMBER, THE MORE FLOW. THE GEAR IS LARGER THUS PRODUCING MORE FLOW.

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 28 2003, 09:40 AM
that is not the answer to the question that i asked......... im still waiting..... how long is this gonna take you??
I'M DONE TRYING TO HELP YOUR DUMB ASS... I HAVE A SHOP TO GO TO... HAVE FUN IN CLASS!!!

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 28 2003, 09:47 AM
you dont know do u??
I DO AND I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT... YOU JUST ARE INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING WHAT WAS WRITTEN FOR YOU!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
you simply dont know the answer.... you told me a bunch of shit that did not relate to the question i asked.... so go ahead and get the last word when they lock this topic down... so u dont have a anurism...

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 28 2003, 09:55 AM
i think your the one thats not comprehending.....
I KNOW THE ANSWER, BUT YOU DON'T GET IT... SO HAVE FUN IN CLASS... I'M GOING TO WORK.

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
so if you have ten batteries running to a single pump, what # number would you run, #11 or #13? and why? :dunno:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by Sweet_Daddy_21@Oct 28 2003, 02:51 PM
so if you have ten batteries running to a single pump, what # number would you run, #11 or #13? and why? :dunno:
i would run and 8 or 9... because= the more voltatage the higher the rpm... right... the higher the rpm the higher the output... right ook check this.. there is the same size pressure port on all of the pump heads.. a 3/8ths hole... right..... ok so.. if you run a higer number. (because they have a higer gpm) they have more restriction as well... they dont build more pressure untill the flow is restricted... right..... so you get alot of internal pressure inside of the pumphead..(this is with a higher number) so.. with higher voltage i would run either and 8 or a 9.. no higher....

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Sweet_Daddy_21@Oct 28 2003, 02:51 PM
TRY RUNNING A #11... WE HAVE USED BOTH A 13 AND 11 IN OUR SINGLE PUMP AND THE DIFFERENCE ISN'T REALLY NOTICABLE BETWEEN THE TWO.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Oct 29 2003, 10:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Oct 29 2003, 10:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Sweet_Daddy_21@Oct 28 2003, 02:51 PM
TRY RUNNING A #11... WE HAVE USED BOTH A 13 AND 11 IN OUR SINGLE PUMP AND THE DIFFERENCE ISN'T REALLY NOTICABLE BETWEEN THE TWO.[/b][/quote]
my point exactly.... they are basicly all the same due to the restriction...

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker+Oct 29 2003, 10:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nissanminitrucker @ Oct 29 2003, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2003, 10:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sweet_Daddy_21
@Oct 28 2003, 02:51 PM

TRY RUNNING A #11... WE HAVE USED BOTH A 13 AND 11 IN OUR SINGLE PUMP AND THE DIFFERENCE ISN'T REALLY NOTICABLE BETWEEN THE TWO.
my point exactly.... they are basicly all the same due to the restriction...[/b][/quote]
WAIT A MINUTE... YOU TOLD THE GUY TO RUN AN 8 OR 9...

FIRST OF ALL, THESE WOULD BE THE SAME HEAD...JUST DIFFERENT NUMBERS. I NEVER SAID USE A #9, I SAID USE AN 11... ACCORDING TO YOU, THE 11 WON'T WORK AS WELL AS A 9...

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 29 2003, 11:03 AM
they are not the same.. i just told him that because they are basically the same performance anyway... do u certain cercumstances
OK... A FENNER IS A NUMBER 8 AND A MARZOCCHI IS A #9...

SOME COMPANIES CALL THE MARZOCCHI #9 AN 8 AND THE #7 A 6

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Oct 29 2003, 11:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Oct 29 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--nissanminitrucker@Oct 29 2003, 11:07 AM
it depends on  the seller like you said.... i have used fenner 8s before.....
YES, BUT COMPARING A FENNER TO A MARZOCCHI....

IS LIKE RACING A PINTO AGAINST A FERRARI..[/b][/quote]
was not comparing...

21 - 40 of 49 Posts