LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Originally posted by originales@Sep 21 2003, 07:05 PM
whats the difference between the ones with the numbers that really dont specify the gear number, and the ones that have the names like maximus, gladius or what ever they call them now?
The "new" ones have names, the "old" ones have numbers and are supposedly better. From what I have seen they both work well.

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
#'s are how many cc's per rotation as for 1s5 is a #7 ,1s6 is a #9
1s7 is a #11 now they named them to make it easier for most people to tell them apart
as for the newer ones with names they last longer ,but for a price loss of psi's they cut an oil relief half way around the squash plate
for better oiling!!!
now there are other pump heads that build more pressure but are exspensive and wear quicker ROCKFORD SUPER 80!!!!! WELL WORTH IT IN TERMS OF INCHES :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Sep 21 2003, 10:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Sep 21 2003, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--firedup78@Sep 21 2003, 11:04 PM
Is there anything close to a happy-medium?
NICE HEATERS DAWG[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: now if i could only legally own those AND the ammo for the bullpup, i love the p90. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 21 2003, 05:55 PM
1s7 is a #11 now they named them to make it easier for most people to tell them apart
as for the newer ones with names they last longer ,but for a price loss of psi's they cut an oil relief half way around the squash plate
for better oiling!!!
now there are other pump heads that build more pressure but are exspensive and wear quicker ROCKFORD SUPER 80!!!!! WELL WORTH IT IN TERMS OF INCHES :biggrin:
yes i heard about tha rockford pump heads in tha new pro hopper set ups are they better than marazzachie's? or whats tha diff?

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 21 2003, 11:55 PM~1089036
1s7 is a #11  now they named them to make it easier for most people to tell them apart
  as for the newer ones with names they last longer ,but for a price loss of psi's  they cut an oil relief half way around the squash plate
for better oiling!!!
now there are other pump heads that build more pressure but are exspensive and wear quicker  ROCKFORD SUPER 80!!!!! WELL WORTH IT IN TERMS OF INCHES :biggrin:
im confused ron......i got 4 pumpheads ,all have the same # on the back of them[1bc1167f98g]......... 2 of these heads say they are marzocchi gladius that ive always known as a #9......the other 2 heads have no marzocchi markings but share the same # as the gladius on the end.........however they say this on the side1s7a5/p167a ....according to you they are #11....im so damn confused
any help ,anyone?.......i know its an old topic,but atleast i used the search engine!

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,283 Posts
Originally posted by GRINGO_CONNECT@Mar 7 2007, 12:40 PM~7427731
im confused ron......i got 4 pumpheads ,all have the same # on the back of them[1bc1167f98g]......... 2 of these heads say they are marzocchi gladius that ive always known as a #9......the other 2 heads have no marzocchi markings but share the same # as the gladius on the end.........however they say this on the side1s7a5/p167a ....according to you they are #11....im so damn confused
any help ,anyone?.......i know its an old topic,but atleast i used the search engine!
the number you need to go by in not the end cap number.
its on the aluminum center, top side, opposite of the port on the bottom.

i think all the end caps are the same.

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,535 Posts
Originally posted by 87cuttlashopper@Jan 19 2008, 08:04 PM~9736160
Would the Rockford Super 80 work with six batteries??? And piston tank, I got a 3/8 Hi/Lo steel block and I wanted to try it out with the Super 80 and piston.
yes it will....its just a # 9 gear

1 - 20 of 28 Posts