LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i been away for a while i was gettin ready to build my 4th hopper but when i went to buy my pumpheads i seen this big deal about this g force pumphead. what are all the other singles out there using. still goin with marzocchi #9 or is this G force really that much better? somebody help me out on deciding.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
hmmmm, i thought the g-force was the "comp" pumps name back when marz first came out? in other words, the "g-force" is a marz head. <--- but i've been known to be wrong from time to time. prohopper has new heads out that are saposed to be better then the marz head. call them up and ask about them? heard people say its the shit, and others say its a peice of shit so i dunno yet

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the g force II is the new pumphead made by prohopper. well i dont know how new it is. but is there any one else who knows anything about it??

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by LAC'N_NOTHING@Jul 30 2005, 09:27 PM
i havn't got one yet but i
heard they were off the fuck'n hook
:cool:
[snapback]3512058[/snapback]​
same here but i was wonderin if anyone had expierence with them

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Originally posted by LosOriginalesFL@Jul 30 2005, 05:23 PM
the g force II is the new pumphead made by prohopper. well i dont know how new it is. but is there any one else who knows anything about it??
[snapback]3511790[/snapback]​
I've been told to buy all the Marzoochi's i can find....by someone who sells a lot of ProHopper parts?????

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by LAC'N_NOTHING@Jul 30 2005, 07:27 PM
i havn't got one yet but i
heard they were off the fuck'n hook
:cool:
[snapback]3512058[/snapback]​

maybe thats why jerrys regal the hot single cant be beat :dunno:

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Pro Hopper: "The G-Force II Pump Head was designed to out perform any gear in the low rider hydraulic market. Designed with the same materials as the older dated Marzzocchi’s these gears will be the next generation of pumps. It has a true ½ pressure port all the way through the gear, a blow proof aluminum seal, a larger suction port and a larger gear ratio. Pro Hopper’s G-Force II uses the same bolt pattern as the Marzzocchi so you don’t have to buy a new block to use them. Stop paying top dollar for pump heads that go out after the first hop. The G-Force II is available in the following sizes:"

Has any1 tried these? what type of pump heads did pro hopper use before the g-force? marzzocchi's?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by g-body@Aug 2 2005, 07:56 PM
Pro Hopper: "The G-Force II Pump Head was designed to out perform any gear in the low rider hydraulic market. Designed with the same materials as the older dated Marzzocchi’s these gears will be the next generation of pumps. It has a true ½ pressure port all the way through the gear, a blow proof aluminum seal, a larger suction port and a larger gear ratio. Pro Hopper’s G-Force II uses the same bolt pattern as the Marzzocchi so you don’t have to buy a new block to use them. Stop paying top dollar for pump heads that go out after the first hop. The G-Force II  is available in the following sizes:"

Has any1 tried these? what type of pump heads did pro hopper use before the g-force? marzzocchi's?
[snapback]3529867[/snapback]​
yea they used marzocchi and i seen that advertisement too. but i was wonderin if anyone had tried them.

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
Originally posted by LosOriginalesFL@Aug 2 2005, 06:39 PM
yea they used marzocchi and i seen that advertisement too. but i was wonderin if anyone had tried them.
[snapback]3530083[/snapback]​
i have a G-Force 1 and i never had problems with it

·
Registered
861 Posts
okay cant you take the marz head apart and port and polish them and get these same results. i mean really!!! now perhaps not the big gears but im sure theres engouh meat in the gear area to be able to make it big enough to allow these bigger gears in there!!! just asking? _Chris

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I got em on all my cars now. You dont have to trick em out . There ready to go . The first car we put em on was sweet n low 2 pump hydro dancer . Scored a 27 - waist high pancake at its 1st lrm show. G force II .

We just put em in titanic (fullsize 78 ford x-cab truck radical hopper ) - doin almost 100 inches WITHOUT gettin stuck and NO retarded rear end pivots and still street drivable.

Prohopper g-force II - Evolution of pumpheads.

·
Registered
861 Posts
aight so the g-force 2 is the way to go then. Well perhaps i should sell the 4 #13 pumps i bought lol!!! how much more expenisive are they? _Chris :cool:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts