LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up with the new marzocchi pumphead with the red seal?i cant stop it from running on after i hit the switch.i have it torqued to 30fps.help!!! :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Look into the intake port @ the bottom . Load a 12 guage buck shot and point it directly in the intake port then pull trigger. Then call prohopper and order a g-force II.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by 87cuttlashopper@Aug 24 2006, 06:45 PM~6035759
DO G FORCE II ALREADY COME WIH THE NEW O-RINGS OR IS IT SOMETHING WE GOTS TO BUY TO MAKE IT WORK.
what o-rings? inside seals? they come with it. i called prohopper yesterday, was told there all out of the g-forceII til next week. all sizes are sold out

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Originally posted by 1usamotorsports.com@Aug 24 2006, 06:19 PM~6035572
Look into the intake port @ the bottom . Load a 12 guage buck shot and point it directly in the intake port  then pull trigger. Then call prohopper and order a g-force II.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
enough with the g-force already i have 5 new marzocchi pumpheads i would like to get one them to work.it gets alittle pricey to throw them out.

G

·
Originally posted by 1usamotorsports.com@Aug 24 2006, 04:19 PM~6035572
Look into the intake port @ the bottom . Load a 12 guage buck shot and point it directly in the intake port  then pull trigger. Then call prohopper and order a g-force II.
:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i what to fix my pump not go back in time.is there anyone out there that dont get there parts from a gum machine? :twak: :twak: :twak: :buttkick:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone out there know what i am talkin about with this marzocchi pump head with the rad seal in it? :confused: :dunno: :confused: :dunno: :confused:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Originally posted by sp63@Aug 24 2006, 04:14 PM~6035509
whats up with the new marzocchi pumphead with the red seal?i cant stop it from running on after i hit the switch.i have it torqued to 30fps.help!!! :(  :(  :(  :(
Pics? :dunno:
You could send them to me when you are done with them. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
yeah i called to order some gf ll but they ran out word is that they're gonna be out for a couple of weeks i had to settle for some marzoccis

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by 1usamotorsports.com@Aug 24 2006, 05:19 PM~6035572
Look into the intake port @ the bottom . Load a 12 guage buck shot and point it directly in the intake port  then pull trigger. Then call prohopper and order a new marzocchi
And it would still be a better pumphead. :biggrin: It would now just have a bigger port...... ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts