LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Did you buy something from him yet? I may be able to help you out if you need something.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I sent him a money order via express post over 2 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived. I may have to cancel the money order if it dosn't turn up soon.

But I will be after a trike kit soon so if you can give me a price on a trike conversion kit and some 20" 144 spoke rims and chrome duck tail fenders shipped to Australia, would be great. I will nee all 3 rims so 1 front and what ever 2 I need for the rear ???
Thanks, Bevan

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by BombaAussieStyle@Aug 3 2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah I sent him a money order via express post over 2 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived. I may have to cancel the money order if it dosn't turn up soon.

But I will be after a trike kit soon so if you can give me a price on a trike conversion kit and some 20" 144 spoke rims and chrome duck tail fenders shipped to Australia, would be great. I will nee all 3 rims so 1 front and what ever 2 I need for the rear ???
Thanks, Bevan
[snapback]3536964[/snapback]​
I'll work on getting that price to you by the weekend. Gotta find the cheapest way to ship over to you

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man

Yeah I emailed him, but i'd rather talk with him, I know its not his fault that the money hasn't turned up, my son is spinning out as its $700 of his hard earned dolloars thats gone missing.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 4 2005, 04:55 PM~3542000
i ordered parts from him when i got the twisted handlebars for the brown bike and haven't got those yet.  there was a letter saying he had to order the parts then he was gonna send them, but that was about 2-3 weeks ago.  finally remembered to ask him about it but need to check my emails :)
Get in touch with me next time you need parts. I'll hook you up. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts