LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everybody this is it, Master Of The Streets is just around the corner.
:biggrin:

Jorge L. Ortega and The Chicago Lowrider Council is Sponsoring $3000.00 for the hopping contest.
:biggrin:

Single pimp will pay out for 1st. place $500.00
Double pimp will pay out for 1st. place $500.00
And MASTERS OF THE STREETS will pay out for 1st. Place "$2000.00"
:cheesy:

You can login for more info. at: www.mastersofthestreets.com or call at: (312) 491-0391
Or Gator At: (773) 727-7533
:0

Location for the show:
MASTERS OF THE STREETS CAR SHOW OCT. 15TH & 16TH, 2005
MCCORMICK PLACE CONVENTION CENTER/
LAKE SIDE CENTER, HALL D1 & D2, CHICAGO, IL.
;)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
This may sound dumb, but is the hop going to be at the McCormick Place? I could've sworn they didn't allow hopping because of the fire codes or some shit. That was one of the big reasons why Lowrider Magazine didn't have a hop or dance a few years back.(For those who don't remember, LRM stopped at the McCormick Place during the boycotted season.) I was just wondering. Otherwise, it should be a good show.

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Originally posted by hoppinlincoln@Sep 16 2005, 04:12 PM~3829356
This may sound dumb, but is the hop going to be at the McCormick Place? I could've sworn they didn't allow hopping because of the fire codes or some shit. That was one of the big reasons why Lowrider Magazine didn't have a hop or dance a few years back.(For those who don't remember, LRM stopped at the McCormick Place during the boycotted season.) I was just wondering. Otherwise, it should be a good show.
That a good question. Whats up with that?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I guess lowrider Magazine didn't want to pay extra for the hopping or something, but we don't got nothing to do with lowrider Magazine with that and they are welcome to come to our show if they like. So yes like I said, we are having a hopping comtest at the show. Also if everybody wants to ad more money to the pot, it's welcomed.

Originally posted by hoppinlincoln@Sep 16 2005, 02:12 PM~3829356

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Originally posted by Freddie699@Sep 17 2005, 07:28 AM~3832809
Well, I guess lowrider Magazine didn't want to pay extra for the hopping or something, but we don't got nothing to do with lowrider Magazine with that and they are welcome to come to our show if they like. So yes like I said, we are having a hopping comtest at the show. Also if everybody wants to ad more money to the pot, it's welcomed.
That's cool. It should definitely be a good show then. :thumbsup: ;)

·
Super Moderator
48,472 Posts
we will most defenate be there with our hoppers.so who ever wants to nose them up lets do this great place this is going to be the bigest show in chicago so lets make it even bigger :biggrin: all out of towners are welcomed so put on your bumpers and lets roll :biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
you got that right, we're gonna show em who the REAL Single Pump master is in Chicago...all i say is that it was dumb luck that the cutty didnt work yesterday... all big dogs have their days.. :puffin:

·
Registered
260 Posts
THE LINCOLN HAD A COUPLE ISSUES OF ITS OWN. BUT AFTER IT FUCKED UP I DIDNT THINK IT GOT HIGH ENOUGH TO WIN BUT IT DID. BUT AT THE SHOW IT WILL BE AS GOOD AS NEW

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Sep 19 2005, 06:42 PM~3846186
you got that right, we're gonna show em who the REAL Single Pump master is in Chicago...all i say is that it was dumb luck that the cutty didnt work yesterday... all big dogs have their days.. :puffin:
how many batterys is the cutty runnin 12??????????? what happen to the caddy did some forget the cotter pin and bolt on the tie rod :uh: :uh: :uh: :biggrin: :0

·
Super Moderator
48,472 Posts
Originally posted by somos1reyes@Sep 19 2005, 10:51 PM~3847148
how many batterys is the cutty runnin 12??????????? what happen to the caddy did some forget the cotter pin and bolt on the tie rod :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :biggrin:  :0
:uh: no they snaped off you would not know anything about real hoppers :uh:

·
Super Moderator
48,472 Posts
you all are funny what did it hit LOL and your braging about that.you only won cus we had done something to it for kicks and to see how many people would talk shit and sure enough the bait worked LOL just have it working for the show other wise your going to look bad

·
"El Invencible"
9,213 Posts
:0
thats cars sick
i like this view better i get to see all the CHROME

1 - 20 of 358 Posts