LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whut up hommies... i just got 2 matrxx audio subs and those thangs bump.....louder than any rockford or audiobahn garbage... take a look i got there lowest model the wx1's and they hit hard...
http://www.matrxxaudio.com/ check em out...

·
Registered
584 Posts
I heard that Matrxx subwoofers are basically the same as Atomic Loudspeakers subwoofers (and I heard their amplifiers are basically the same as MMATS). I agree, they are badass subwoofers.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ls123@Jan 3 2004, 03:32 AM
I heard that Matrxx subwoofers are basically the same as Atomic Loudspeakers subwoofers (and I heard their amplifiers are basically the same as MMATS). I agree, they are badass subwoofers.
actually the designer of boswick(from what i heard) made matrxx.... which is still a well know speaker... i love my subs.... i would definatly like to get metered now.... just to she what numbers i hit

·
Registered
584 Posts
Originally posted by 2low2touch+Jan 3 2004, 10:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2low2touch @ Jan 3 2004, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ls123@Jan 3 2004, 03:32 AM
I heard that Matrxx subwoofers are basically the same as Atomic Loudspeakers subwoofers (and I heard their amplifiers are basically the same as MMATS).  I agree, they are badass subwoofers.
actually the designer of boswick(from what i heard) made matrxx.... which is still a well know speaker... i love my subs.... i would definatly like to get metered now.... just to she what numbers i hit[/b][/quote]
Some of the Bostwick subwoofers are similar to Atomic as well. Either way, great quality stuff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by ls123@Jan 3 2004, 01:32 AM
not sure about the amplifiers, but as far as the subs you are correct :biggrin:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Originally posted by 2low2touch+Jan 3 2004, 10:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2low2touch @ Jan 3 2004, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ls123@Jan 3 2004, 03:32 AM
I heard that Matrxx subwoofers are basically the same as Atomic Loudspeakers subwoofers (and I heard their amplifiers are basically the same as MMATS).  I agree, they are badass subwoofers.
actually the designer of boswick(from what i heard) made matrxx.... which is still a well know speaker... i love my subs.... i would definatly like to get metered now.... just to she what numbers i hit[/b][/quote]
Barry Coleman, formerly of bostwick, is the president of Matrxxx audio. As far as the subs are concerned, yes, 1 or 2 models are the same as the atomic line (same for the bostwick). The amplifiers are strikingly similar, quite possibly the same, as the old school dr. crankenstien aka MMATS amps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts