LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a new topic, where im gonna put all of my other coming build besides the ''Green Lac''
Without a long description, I present, the '59 Lac El Dawg Texas Edition ''Mista Reapa''. I like Texas Hillbilly guys so much, I decided to do a Texas ''sideways on a country road, cops on their tail'' ride. When I almost finished it, I was a little dissapointed, that I did this to a Lac, I'm a huge Cadillac fan. But overall, i'm quite proud of this model, maybe in the future I'll redo it to a budget lowrider or somethin :cool:

NOW, ''SUM'' PICS!!

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
11,437 Posts
That is some great weathering. Awesome work!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, started on a Monte Carlo, that i took off my cousin. He had messed it up SO bad, that i had to take action. He had painted te body with REALLY thick coats of primer+some blueish lacquer and a f****n thick coat of gold paint!!!??? Now...it just had to take a Brakebath. Before i put it in the fluid, i cut of the roof, it was even more ruined than the body. Pics are comin soon, cause i do not have a camera in my sight at the moment.

Here's a pic of the kit box, if anybodys interested:

Oh, I redid the interior as well, he had painted the seats grey, doorpanels and the dash with a uglyass brown. So, redid it with black and chrome.
The engine was built quite well actually, some ''leftovers'' or what do you say to the things that are still attached to the piece if ya take it apart the parts rack. So, i cut them sombitches off and put a new carbuerator under the air cleaner.

Thats all for now!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys for the double/triple post. Beacause i do not know how the hell can i edit posts, search didn't give me any answers either.

So, the promised pics:

You can see, there is a darn thick layer of paint there..

Took a Caddy steering wheel, cause i had one over. And my cousin had lost the stock one..

Sum Torque Thrusts are gonna keep this Monte on the roads.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
looking good! thats a shit load of paint on that car though! :eek:hno: looks like you might have your hands full! the interior looks decent.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn...i never have seen a SO thick layer of that shit.. absolutely every gap was just FILLED with paint...i started to think, that the primer was spray putty or somethin, i just had to scrape it up with my trusty carpet knife :D Got most of it off, but still, A LOT to scrape..

If you can see how thick it is from here, got moste scraped off:

And some of this yummy thing makes me keep my nerves :D

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
The interior on that Caddy is waaaay to clean for the rest of the car!!! Great weathering job on the body tho!!! Fix up the undercarrage and interior and it'll be unstopable! ;)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
nice caddy, here's some inspiration

phil

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
What does he need insperation for??? Look's like he is doin a mighty fine job all on his own!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts