LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DONT BUY FROM THIS ASSHOLE...BE ADVISED!!

·
~RIP BIG MIKE~
39,174 Posts
DAMN AND I HAD TO BE THE VICTOM, I GAVE THIS CHUMP HALF DOWN ON A GRILL AND 5TH WHEEL FOR MY LAC, NEVER GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER OR NOTHIN, HE DONT PICK UP, HE TEXT ME ON SOME SLICK SHIT, DAMN I WORK HARD 4 THE LIL MOMEY I GET TO MAKE MY DREAMS OF PUTTIN TOGETHER MY LAC AND THIS IS WHAT I GET DAMN SHIT SUCKS, IF HE WASENT SO DAMN FAR I WOULD GO ON HUNT FOR THIS PUSSY, SO GUYS WATCH OUT WHO YOU GET YOUR STUFF FROM ON HERE :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Why do people keep doing business with folks north of the border? If you get burned you have absolutely no way of recouping your money. The Canadian government doesn't seem to be willing to help. I know there are good people up there but I stick to dealing with people I can touch legally if something goes wrong.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Sep 4 2006, 06:50 PM~6103794
Why do people keep doing business with folks north of the border? If you get burned you have absolutely no way of recouping your money. The Canadian government doesn't seem to be willing to help. I know there are good people up there but I stick to dealing with people I can touch legally if something goes wrong.
U cant stereotype all of canada cause of one dumb fuck.Alot of us do good business.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I do lots of business on here and on Ebay, I'm in BC, and my name's Matt. Getting sick and tired of this shit, a few people have mentioned it while working out deals, and I had someone mention it after I sent a payment and they saw my first name on the paypal.

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
QUOTE(AWSOM69 @ Sep 4 2006, 06:50 PM)

Originally posted by monsterpuff@Sep 4 2006, 09:58 PM~6104419
U cant stereotype all of canada cause of one dumb fuck.Alot of us do good business.

Did you read what he said? He just means we cant do shit if someone in another country burns us

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by sixtyfourchevy@Sep 4 2006, 07:32 PM~6104628
if you sent the $$$$ paypal contact paypal and ask for a refund.

As a buyer your faith in what Paypal can do for you is a little misplaced.

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Sep 4 2006, 05:21 PM~6102366
Someone needs to disconnect this guys line...
someone needs to disconnect his head fron his shoulders! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Sep 4 2006, 08:45 PM~6104739
As a buyer your faith in what Paypal can do for you is a little misplaced.

They helped me out before, layitlow purchase, nothing to do with ebay or anything. It was for a few hundred bucks too, so I do have a little faith.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by sixtyfourchevy@Sep 4 2006, 09:29 PM~6105018
They helped me out before, layitlow purchase, nothing to do with ebay or anything.  It was for a few hundred bucks too, so I do have a little faith.

setup your paypal to work with a Secure Visa and your better covered, thats what I did. I have buyer protection and all the BS on mine.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
damn matt moore? is still around.. i thought so many people are lookin for him he would be dead by now.. he has ripped off the whole 50 states.. literally..

·
More posts than Cornbread
9,662 Posts
Thanks Homie, the other day I got a pm from Rollindubs, he told me he had a shop and no longer was selling hydros, that he now sells air ride, and that he had a bunch of brand new cylinders that were dispalys, and he wanted $125 shipped for all of them. but when I asked, he never told me what kind, what size, or how many. he told me to give him a call at the shop,and gave me a phone number,and told me that we could work something out. :angry: Im glad I never called him!!!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I'm glad I saw this cause I almost sent him money for some rims. He was talking about sending $100 deposit and paying the rest c.o.d. :angry: He kept calling and blowing up my text messages too.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Sep 4 2006, 01:13 AM~6099646
DAMN AND I HAD TO BE THE VICTOM, I GAVE THIS CHUMP HALF DOWN ON A GRILL AND 5TH WHEEL FOR MY LAC, NEVER GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER OR NOTHIN, HE DONT PICK UP, HE TEXT ME ON SOME SLICK SHIT, DAMN I WORK HARD 4 THE LIL MOMEY I GET TO MAKE MY DREAMS OF PUTTIN TOGETHER MY LAC AND THIS IS WHAT I GET DAMN SHIT SUCKS, IF HE WASENT SO DAMN FAR I WOULD GO ON HUNT FOR THIS PUSSY, SO GUYS WATCH OUT WHO YOU GET YOUR STUFF FROM ON HERE :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :(  :(  :(
:twak: i told you i didnt know him

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Sep 5 2006, 06:39 PM~6110754
u got lucky you saw this cuz i didnt :(
Damn that sucks man! sorry to see this happen to you bro! :( Dont let this get you down ,you'll bounce back! I got fucked on here too b4 by someone I had already done buisness with once , the second time we delt he screwed me over his name was BOSSHOGLAC, I even sent him more parts as a suprise than I should have and he still didnt send me payment!! :angry:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there should a pinned topic about matt moore. he was warned but this asshole is still at it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts