LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i got a 1975 ford maverick 4 dr that i wanna juice. what is a good shop round fort hood tx that could do the install at a reasonable price. what would be a good setup for this and whats your recommendation on # of batteries for extended play time? thanks and extra info: it has a inline 6 cylinder motor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump guess no one knows, not to be ignorant, but can you refer me to a better lowrider forum??? (i thought this was the shit)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
well if it were mine, and i for some reason didnt sell it.. i would run a 2 pump 4 dump comp set up from pro hopper. 8'' in front and 12'' in rear. i would run 8 batteries, 4 to each pump. i would also run 6 switches for fr,bck,ls,rs,3w....
springs i would run 3 ton in front cut down to 5 turns, rear if i bridged it would run 2 tons with accumes.
i also would do this myself, BUT if i wanted a shop to do, i would just bump this topic every so often till i got an awnser cause we all know there is no other better then layitlow.com

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
oh, and i would aslo exten my upper a-arms 1'' and reinforce the rear archs, pull the shocks, and hit the streets at night so no one could tell i was driving that type of car...but thats just ME, so read up and see if any of that helps.

also, there is a member named maverick on here so when people see that and click it, then see its about the car rather then the member its kind of a downer ( nothin bad maverick, but we all know we all love reading e-fights :thumbsup: )

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Jul 26 2005, 07:50 PM
oh, and i would aslo exten my upper a-arms 1'' and reinforce the rear archs,  pull the shocks, and hit the streets at night so no one could tell i was driving that type of car...but thats just ME, so read up and see if any of that helps.

also, there is a member named maverick on here so when people see that and click it, then see its about the car rather then the member its kind of a downer ( nothin bad maverick, but we all know we all love reading e-fights :thumbsup: )
[snapback]3486255[/snapback]​
Damn, thought I was bein called out...lol. :biggrin:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Jul 26 2005, 07:03 PM
Damn, thought I was bein called out...lol. :biggrin:
[snapback]3486353[/snapback]​
only reason i clicked on it

twice hahahaha, second time i thought i should say something though ahahahahahaha

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Jul 26 2005, 08:04 PM
only reason i clicked on it
twice hahahaha, second time i thought i should say something though ahahahahahaha
[snapback]3486364[/snapback]​
LOL, I might as well throw in my 2 cents while I'm here...84ranger, if you really like it then go for it, but a 4 door Maverick with a 6 cyl..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts