LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
yeah it got redone for the show this year, im in the club that its in, we spent 5 weeks night and day, we took it to the august 23rd show in san mateo as u see it in the pics, and then redid it right after for vegas, from the belly up, new paint, interior, body mods, and motor, we still took 2nd though buts its cool, passion is a clean ass car and deserved the win, ill post some pics later when i get my memory card from my digital camera.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by THEREGAL@Oct 10 2007, 09:46 AM~8968412
not maxxed out but i think this maxima is way tighter
this is from the supershow in 04 seen on one of the threads for the show this year that it got completley redone

thats maxxed out the older version

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by 4pumpedTLon20s@Oct 18 2007, 02:13 AM~9028381
yeah it got redone for the show this year, im in the club that its in, we spent 5 weeks night and day, we took it to the august 23rd show in san mateo as u see it in the pics, and then redid it right after for vegas, from the belly up, new paint, interior, body mods, and motor, we still took 2nd though buts its cool, passion is a clean ass car and deserved the win, ill post some pics later when i get my memory card from my digital camera.

don't keep me waiting :angry: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
and there is the new version, since we redid this car in less than 5 weeks, we didnt have enough time to do any graphics, or murals, we sprayed the paint on wednesday, on tuesday the car was missing everything, motor, interior, hydros, it was a bare shell. we put it together on thursday, and buffed the car on thursday and made it to vegas on friday, it was a mission but we did it, now we will put some graphics on it and some striping and maybe some murals. big thanks to all the creativity members who came together to make this happen, my budy rick who owns the car is shocked we did it and very thankful to everyone that helped.

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by 4pumpedTLon20s@Oct 19 2007, 01:00 AM~9036373
and there is the new version, since we redid this car in less than 5 weeks, we didnt have enough time to do any graphics, or murals, we sprayed the paint on wednesday, on tuesday the car was missing everything, motor, interior, hydros, it was a bare shell. we put it together on thursday, and buffed the car on thursday and made it to vegas on friday, it was a mission but we did it, now we will put some graphics on it and some striping and maybe some murals. big thanks to all the creativity members who came together to make this happen, my budy rick who owns the car is shocked we did it and very thankful to everyone that helped.

congrats :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts