LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ye i am a 15 year old kid in lp indiana....and i kinda think, i may be tha youngest painter that is actually n e good....i have painted a bunch of cars....i think i am a pro....but i need to get my name out there

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
pictures?????????????????????????? words don't mean much bro!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
343 Posts
ha i spray bobmed my first car when i was 8 years old, i still have the car (actually it's a truck) nad it still has the flat black spray paint on it lol, but actually the first time i painted a car in a booth the proper way was when i was 13, it's posted up in post ur rides, 78 Merc Grand Marquis, i sprayed it purple and white using dupont, it has some minor fuck ups in it but nothin major, good enough to take to a show, actually the only noticable fuck up is in the hood where a fly landed in the wet paint :cool:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
the de albas were spraying since kids too. :cool:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Oct 31 2003, 09:46 AM
kid arrogance, i like it a little. but yeah talk is cheap. just remember the painter belief, never talk smack on another man's work. well thats what i hear unsaid. ;) like honor amongst thieves. :cool:

Last edited by OrangeCounty58 at Oct 31 2003, 01:59 PM

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58+Oct 31 2003, 11:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OrangeCounty58 @ Oct 31 2003, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowriderlife@Oct 31 2003, 09:46 AM
kid arrogance, i like it a little. but yeah talk is cheap. just remember the painter belief, never talk smack on another man's work. well thats what i hear unsaid. ;) like honor amongst thieves. :cool:[/b][/quote]
that is true bro-----anyone can pic a car to death----best just to observe and then keep it inside------my wife laughs at my compadre and i as we go to shows and find the smallest details that were over-looked and then we talk quietly to ourselves about it------she says we are crazy--ahaha

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a guys its tha tru ninny nunnamaker here...the other post was not me...i dont know...my name stays logged in on my pc and someone at my house must have started this topic...i havent painted a bunch of cars i have probably painted only 3 cars at most...people say they looked good, but i didnt think so...i got some pics some where around my house if u still want me to post some....the cars are nothing big or thugged out i just sprayed over them...nothing big....i think one is a 92 buick i dont know....lyk i sed nothing big....but no one is going to post for me...ight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts