LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this truck off my buddy......... Has three batteries in it now........but rack set-up for four......... Built for two pumps but I only have one pump in it for the front......will need your pump for the rear.........runs great........13" china wires in need of tires........already step notched..........just don't want it.........make me any reasonable cash offer or trade for ? :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by low14life@Aug 4 2005, 08:12 AM
dose it run & how many miles and is it a ticking time bomb

clean title
[snapback]3539762[/snapback]​

140,xxx miles.......really does run and drive great!!!!! no mechanical probs .......yes, has a good title........... there are no bs here........alot of layitlow people would want some stupid sh*t out of it like $2500..........I'm just one of the guys on here that don't like to try to sell sh*t for more than i would want to pay for it myself.........who ever makes me a reasonable trade/cash offer can drive it home now......... :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by LowPerformance@Aug 4 2005, 11:45 AM
140,xxx miles.......really does run and drive great!!!!! no mechanical probs .......yes, has a good title........... there are no bs here........alot of layitlow people would want some stupid sh*t out of it like $2500..........I'm just one of the guys on here that don't like to try to sell sh*t for more than i would want to pay for it myself.........who ever makes me a reasonable trade/cash offer can drive it home now......... :biggrin:
[snapback]3540637[/snapback]​
:scrutinize: :scrutinize: who are you talking about mister toby??? :scrutinize: :scrutinize:

lol lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by ohioratrodder@Aug 4 2005, 12:59 PM
anything wrong with it and how far from cincinnati, oh re you?
[snapback]3541000[/snapback]​

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
nothing wrong with it,runs and drives great,rides like a cadi,suspension and frame uncut all origanol,i think it's been repainted before has a little rust on the trunk lid,ill get more info if intrested,my homie is wanting another mazda like that

1 - 20 of 39 Posts